Wiki Posts
Search

IRROPS travel voucher

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2020, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, UA PLAT, EK GOLD, Hilton Diamond
IRROPS travel voucher

Used a 20% voucher for two bookings. which both were cancelled due to Covid both by me and AC. Voucher was good for two bookings. Any chance I can reinstate the coupon code? How?
Old Jun 2, 2020, 6:03 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
It sounds like you're talking about a discount/promo code, rather than a "voucher", which generally refers to credit for a cancelled flight.

You can write in to AC customer relations via the web form, explain the situation, and ask them to issue new codes.

If the bookings have not been refunded and you're eventually going to re-book using the credits attached to them, you may not even need a new code - as long as the code remains valid for the new booking, it should get applied when you re-book.
Antonio8069 likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by M Singh
Used a 20% voucher for two bookings. which both were cancelled due to Covid both by me and AC. Voucher was good for two bookings. Any chance I can reinstate the coupon code? How?
I have an unused promo code that’s expiring in a couple of months. I recently wrote to AC Customer Relations informing them my travel plans are uncertain and asked if the code validity could be extended. AC granted me an additional six months to the promo code validity.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, UA PLAT, EK GOLD, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IntermittentFlyer
I have an unused promo code that’s expiring in a couple of months. I recently wrote to AC Customer Relations informing them my travel plans are uncertain and asked if the code validity could be extended. AC granted me an additional six months to the promo code validity.
Would appreciate if you could point me where to email?
Old Jun 5, 2020, 4:58 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by M Singh
Would appreciate if you could point me where to email?
The web form on the Customer Relations section of the website.
IntermittentFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.