Wiki Posts
Search

35K Elite Privileges

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2020, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, *A, IHG Gold, Nexus
35K Elite Privileges

Good day to all. It has been a number of years since i traveled a lot with my job but last year that changed for me. Seems like last year I made 35k the 'hard way' with 3257 AQM and 39 AQS. I have to now pick my select privileges. One of them that is offered is a 50% discount for the MLL. When i look at the matrix of privileges it shows 'complimentary access to select MLL' as a core privilege. Do i need to choose this as a select privilege or can i use that selection for eup credits and still have access? Last year i purchased the MLL access card on my own since i had no status but that card just expired. Does the access come with the 35k card (which BTW i have not yet seen in the mail).

Hope this makes sense. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 10:46 am

Programs: AC SE
You have complementary access to Domestic and Trasnborder MLL's
Old Feb 11, 2020, 10:47 am

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy Tit, UA Silver
What is missing for 35K is the international lounges.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 11:01 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by gregmc
Good day to all. It has been a number of years since i traveled a lot with my job but last year that changed for me. Seems like last year I made 35k the 'hard way' with 3257 AQM and 39 AQS. I have to now pick my select privileges. One of them that is offered is a 50% discount for the MLL. When i look at the matrix of privileges it shows 'complimentary access to select MLL' as a core privilege. Do i need to choose this as a select privilege or can i use that selection for eup credits and still have access? Last year i purchased the MLL access card on my own since i had no status but that card just expired. Does the access come with the 35k card (which BTW i have not yet seen in the mail).

Hope this makes sense. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to FT! Are you in YQB by any chance?
--
13F
Old Feb 11, 2020, 2:23 pm

Programs: AC*50K
3257 AQM on 39 AQS?
Old Feb 11, 2020, 3:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by YFCacademic
3257 AQM on 39 AQS?
Domestic Standard would put that at 13k BIS, which averages over 300 miles per segment, which is certainly believable.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC, *A, IHG Gold, Nexus
Ha, it was a ton of YYC-YEG and YYC-YQU
canadiancow likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2023, 11:06 am

Beginning June 1, 2023, Aeroplan 35K Members will no longer enjoy complimentary access to Maple Leaf Lounges.
As of that date, 35K members can continue to access Maple Leaf Lounges with a One-Time Guest Pass, the purchase of a Business Class fare, or with an eligible Aeroplan credit card.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...enefits.html#/
Old Apr 5, 2023, 11:29 am

Programs: AC 50K
Originally Posted by tracon
As of that date, 35K members can continue to access Maple Leaf Lounges with a One-Time Guest Pass, the purchase of a Business Class fare, or with an eligible Aeroplan credit card.
Amazing. Just like non-35K travelers.
Old Apr 5, 2023, 12:52 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by tracon
Beginning June 1, 2023, Aeroplan 35K Members will no longer enjoy complimentary access to Maple Leaf Lounges.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...enefits.html#/
Moderator note: This was announced back in October and is discussed extensively in the 2023 status benefits thread. Therefore I'm going to close this one.
Marschel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.