Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eUpgrade Expiry

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2021, 9:28 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by dr_torch
Thanks for the information. I think that's a bit too much for me to speculate if I may be able to use them before the end of 2021. I guess they are going to expire
Another strategy might to get the TD one and wait for 102 months after the rollover and PS to another card and get a prorated refund.
Old Feb 20, 2021, 7:46 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by llbean
I was able to get ahold of the concierge

It looks like if you have the card by Feb 28th you should be able to roll over.

Be aware however that the eupgrades will only be valid till Dec 31, 2021 (not Feb 28, 2022) inline with the new status year!
Does this mean Card in hand, or approved for the card? Seeing as adding it to an existing Amex account should be pretty straight forward, concerned that I may be too close to cut off date.
Also, Someone may know this, but would those 15 Promotional E-Ups from April be rolled over as well to the end of year, up to the 50 total
Old Feb 20, 2021, 9:41 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM
So I'm about to see 120 credits fall off an have 70 in the bank. I am not so fussed about eUpgrades given that anyone travelling in the next 365 years at full tilt has to be a VERY minor number and likely has been travelling through through the last 12 months and doesn't have a large backlog. Extending status would be more a focus to me. When travel starts to pickup I'm sure AC will be motivated to get us all back on the plane and enticing us upgrades I'm sure will be part of that when the time comes. Also note that getting eUpgrades is a bit easier now that Credit Card spend will start earning SQM. I'm at 55K SQM and 0 SQD for 2021 already - so eUpgrades aren't my worry. YMMV.
Old May 31, 2021, 9:07 am

Another 25 will vanish tomorrow. Let go over 205 in 3 months.

Symmetre likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.