Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question - Newbie re: eupgrades - business class vs. premium economy waitlist order

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question - Newbie re: eupgrades - business class vs. premium economy waitlist order

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2019, 11:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: Air Canada Super Elite 2+ Million Miles
delete
Plumber likes this.

Last edited by skybluesea; Dec 27, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Old Aug 22, 2022, 12:22 pm

Programs: AC SE100K
Any updates to this since the 2020 Aeroplan changes? I have an eUpgrade nominee with no status and my priority would be to get them out of economy. Does a request on the PY waitlist give them priority over those on J who fail to make it into J?

(I checked the wiki but don’t see this mentioned there).
Old Aug 22, 2022, 1:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by pilot007
Any updates to this since the 2020 Aeroplan changes? I have an eUpgrade nominee with no status and my priority would be to get them out of economy. Does a request on the PY waitlist give them priority over those on J who fail to make it into J?

(I checked the wiki but don’t see this mentioned there).
No, they fixed that "bug".

They now process the J list, then the PY list. Everyone on the J list is also on the PY list.
pilot007 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 6:42 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Moderator note: all post-2020 eUpgrade information is now covered in a very comprehensive thread. This thread is now closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.