Wiki Posts
Search

MLL E35K family members access

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan
MLL E35K family members access

What's the latest on access to domestic MLLs for E35K family members? I couldn't find the official policy. Thanks!
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K / *G
As far as I know, no guests are allowed with an E35K member whether family or not.

Ah, here we go :

As you wait for your Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada codeshare flight, or for a flight with one of our Star Alliance partners, enjoy access to:
  • Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure areas of Canadian airports (Lounges located in the international departure areas are excluded.)
  • Maple Leaf Lounges at Los Angeles, New York (LaGuardia) and Newark airports
Fees for each guest who wishes to join you are as follows:
  • Before 11 am: $20.00 - $24.00 CAD/USD*
  • After 11 am: $30.00 - $36.00 CAD/USD*
Kindly present a valid same-day ticket or boarding pass for an eligible flight (as indicated above) for you and your guests. You may also need to present your Altitude membership card.

* Fee is inclusive of the minimum (0%) to maximum (20%) tax which may apply, based on your itinerary.
(https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...f-lounges.html)
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:21 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by dr_torch
As far as I know, no guests are allowed with an E35K member whether family or not.

Ah, here we go :

(https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...f-lounges.html)
Officially correct. E35k is member only even if the other 'person' is your 9 year old daughter.

However, some lounges (ie: not YYZ) are more reasonable (if not busy one assumes). And yes feel free to flame me for thinking it's unreasonable to deny an E35k (not me) access with their 9 year old quiet well behaved child but that's my opinion.
Anyone else will need a pass, or pay. And I think it's pay in advance (ie: $50 Flex, $25 PY/Lat etc...), I don't think you can pay at door for an "extra guest" as E50k+ (or some levels) can do...
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:30 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Mauricio23
What's the latest on access to domestic MLLs for E35K family members? I couldn't find the official policy. Thanks!
if "e35k family members" means they each have their own e35 status then YES they all have access.

otherwise... as others have said (no guests or family)
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan
Ah, thanks. Priority Pass to the rescue.
Clipper801 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.