Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vancouver 2010?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2003, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AS, CX, BA, AC, DL
Re Cassandra - with that comment, I guess Shareholder believes he is the all-knowing, crystal-ball-scanning teller of things to come. I call that plain arrogant.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 8:29 am

Programs: NZ Elite, AC SE100K, Westjet Teal, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Nexus, Global Entry
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by brm744:
Re Cassandra - with that comment, I guess Shareholder believes he is the all-knowing, crystal-ball-scanning teller of things to come. I call that plain arrogant.</font>
I interpret the comment a different way. Shareholder is very intelligent, very knowledgeable on Greek mythology. Having said this, I respectfully disagree with Shareholder's opinion on the subject.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 10:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AE
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PointWeasel:
Good point, however, I wonder Alaska Air Group shareholders suscribe to the Vancouver Sun and Province. The fact that they did the ad at all made me somewhat impressed, especially given that their HQs are in SEA. As an aside, my YVR contact was saying that AS/QX flights are packed right now. At peak times they have 5 - 6 gates in use with a current total of 31 daily flights.</font>
I believe the VP of Marketing for Alaska is an ex-Vancouverite who went there from CP. So they have a good hand on the pulse of YVR!
Old Jul 7, 2003, 5:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Shareholder, who got free tickets tot he Worlds? I know my tickets were paid for and frankly I thought the event was well run and a joy to watch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.