Wiki Posts
Search

YUL-YYC on a 767?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2003, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC MM
YUL-YYC on a 767?

Just got home on flight 155, thought it was kind of weird because it was on a 767 and not the usual airbus? J was half empty, as was the rest of the plane. Comfortable though!
Old Jul 4, 2003, 11:37 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

Yes, upguage on this route started today and will last until 01SEP.

(Going by memory here) The 767 will be on 155 on YUL-YYC on Thu-Mon. Some days on weekends will have 2 767s going westbound.

For Eastbound, only the morning flight on Sat & Sun will be 767.

The extra 767 turns around and go to YYZ.
Old Jul 4, 2003, 11:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC MM
Thanks for the info Empress. Another cool thing, it let me choose a bulkhead seat on the express check in today as well, first time I have seen that also.
Old Jul 5, 2003, 3:02 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by The Winger:
Thanks for the info Empress. Another cool thing, it let me choose a bulkhead seat on the express check in today as well, first time I have seen that also.</font>
That's another glitch with the kiosks and will soon be fixed by AC's IT third party consultant (by late 2004).
Old Jul 5, 2003, 2:56 pm

Programs: AS MVP
I think AC is trying to flood the YYC-YUL market with extra seats as Westjet and Jetsgo just entered this market a few months ago. They're loading so much L, N seats to these flights that Jetsgo and Westjet could really charge fares above the lowest catagories.
Old Jul 5, 2003, 3:12 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by flyingstudent:
I think AC is trying to flood the YYC-YUL market with extra seats as Westjet and Jetsgo just entered this market a few months ago. They're loading so much L, N seats to these flights that Jetsgo and Westjet could really charge fares above the lowest catagories.</font>
A 767 was used for this route last summer so take it how you like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.