Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reward help to LIS in J

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2019, 7:41 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Accor Diamond, AC 35K, National Exec, Hertz Gold
If you're interested in TP a330neo service for NA, check out the update here for where and when you can hope to catch one: https://www.routesonline.com/news/38...ervice-in-s19/
Old Mar 12, 2019, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: E35K, FPC Platinum
Originally Posted by YEG USER

LondonElite is right about 1st point of entry, but I wanted to clarify what you meant about separate flights. I assume you will phone in and get the flights you found separately as a single one-way trip?
I was confused, thought I would try to book without calling in but definitely worth the call in fee.

Originally Posted by mjrobson
If you're interested in TP a330neo service for NA, check out the update here for where and when you can hope to catch one: https://www.routesonline.com/news/38...ervice-in-s19/
I can't find any neo flights on aeroplan. I can't see the seatmap either on seatguru. That website actually mentions that LIS-BOS operates on A330-300 while all the others are -200s, however seatguru shows only 5 versions of the -200. I'd be interested to know which version runs on the Boston route.

Does anyone know the chance of getting upgrades (paid or using points) on Rouge reward redemptions? The Y rouge product is available LIS-YYZ and I would pay out of pocket to upgrade this leg as part of an economy reward.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: E35K, FPC Platinum
So far my routing is:

April 8
YEG-YUL-ZRH-OPO on AC/LX/TP all in J

Return:
LIS-YYZ-YVR in Y, first leg rouge...

I often have problem finding flight times that link up when using one ways. i.e. I would like to get ZRH-YUL departing at 1250 but cannot get into ZRH from LIS in time through aeroplan without leaving the day before.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by YVRYEGYVR
I was confused, thought I would try to book without calling in but definitely worth the call in fee.

I can't find any neo flights on aeroplan. I can't see the seatmap either on seatguru. That website actually mentions that LIS-BOS operates on A330-300 while all the others are -200s, however seatguru shows only 5 versions of the -200. I'd be interested to know which version runs on the Boston route.

Does anyone know the chance of getting upgrades (paid or using points) on Rouge reward redemptions? The Y rouge product is available LIS-YYZ and I would pay out of pocket to upgrade this leg as part of an economy reward.
Forget about Seatguru its seatmaps are woefully incorrect.

The new routes / A330-900 flight schedules that TAP announced since late last year, should be your guide to use, not Seatguru.

You will NOT find any official map of A339 because the first plane commercially delivered was to TAP and into service since Oct 2018. But you can use the model of the 320 new config as your guide.

Go to the Other European airlines forum on FT - there you would find whatever updates on TAP's aircrafts and routes posted there.
YVRYEGYVR likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.