Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan booking

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2003, 12:30 am
Original Poster

Aeroplan booking

hey all.. I was totaly suprised. I just booked an Aeroplan reward ticket in Class Affaire and not only got the date I wanted but the flights I wanted as well. Perhaps because it is one way i was in better shape.. who knows.. was also surprised by the remarkably friendly telephone agent. I am travlling YOW-YYC via YYZ , and am traveling YYC-YWG there for 2 days then YWG-YOW on WS. I will let you all know how the trip goes.. Its not for a while... BUt like I said was amazed with the service from aeroplan.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 4:57 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
It is good that some customers get their first choice booking requests, with Aeroplan.

Can I ask you to give you more information, to umderstand the nature of your flight bookings - how far in advance did you book them, what month are the flights, what day of the week are the flights, are they for 1, 2, or more passengers? Are you SE, or not?
Old Jun 26, 2003, 8:37 am

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
I also just booked (through the phone) some reward tix from YVR-JFK-YVR for the dates I wanted and the routes I wanted too! (The dates are Sept 27 to Oct 3.)

To top it off, I wasn't even charged the $25 booking fee! I'm just a lowly AC*E.

Wow! I haven't had service like that from Air Canada in a long time. Keep it up!

[This message has been edited by Braindrain (edited 06-26-2003).]
Old Jun 26, 2003, 11:38 am
Original Poster

my trip is from YOW to YYC via YYZ on sunday sept. 28 in Executive class. Im not super elite, Im just basic. And like I said it was only one way, as I am traveling to Winnipeg then continuing on to Ottawa with WestJet. I booked this on monday so quite a bit in advance. My mother who is SE also just booked reward travel for her and my father and had no problems at all either they are traveling YEG-YYZ and to YOW in mid September (they get back the day I leave) to visit our family, also in Executive class.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 2:13 pm

You can book one-way reward ?
Old Jun 26, 2003, 2:23 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by zhaobao:
You can book one-way reward ?</font>
Yes you can. But for some unknown reason, it's an unpublished thing.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 3:15 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Braindrain:
To top it off, I wasn't even charged the $25 booking fee! I'm just a lowly AC*E.
</font>
Booking fee starts on July 1.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.