Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Iceland's WOW air sells four A321ceo to Air Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iceland's WOW air sells four A321ceo to Air Canada

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2019, 5:23 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
I flew on AC1525 from YFC to YYZ on Nov 29th on an A321. Sat on row 17 and it had so much leg room compared to the a319.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by GateGuardian
I flew on AC1525 from YFC to YYZ on Nov 29th on an A321. Sat on row 17 and it had so much leg room compared to the a319.
The ex-Wow Air birds have much more leg room, even in the non-preferred seats, compared to the other A319s/A321s in the rouge fleet. At least that's what I've noticed after flying on a few different ex-Wow Air fins.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 9:09 am

Flew those birds a few weeks ago for a family vacation, great leg room on all rows both ways, no IFE though and all purple interior.

Not a bad experience for a Rouge flight!
Old Dec 2, 2019, 9:51 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
The ex-Wow Air birds have much more leg room, even in the non-preferred seats, compared to the other A319s/A321s in the rouge fleet. At least that's what I've noticed after flying on a few different ex-Wow Air fins.
I was surprised as the exterior and interior already was already updated without any Wow equipment
Old Dec 2, 2019, 5:02 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE

Flew on one of these ex WOW A321 between YYZ & YQB and I liked it. Lots of space on this aircraft compared to the regular Rouge
Old Dec 2, 2019, 5:17 pm

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr

Flew on one of these ex WOW A321 between YYZ & YQB and I liked it. Lots of space on this aircraft compared to the regular Rouge
WOW It's surprising that they didn't even change the seat covers to the standard/bland grey ones as they did on the other ex WOW aircraft.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 5:48 pm

I am flying YYT-SRQ April 18th with flight from YYZ-SRQ (AC1632) being on a Rouge 321. I was looking at the flights and when you search on air canada, it shows "Toronto to Sarasota, you will be seated in economy class" when selecting the business class option when I search from YYT-SRQ. When you search, however, from YYZ-SRQ only, it does not mention that you will be seated in economy when selecting business class. Does this maybe mean they have one of the Rouge 321's that are not configured with J seats yet on this route for that day?
Old Jan 24, 2020, 7:27 pm

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by avgeek9995
I am flying YYT-SRQ April 18th with flight from YYZ-SRQ (AC1632) being on a Rouge 321. I was looking at the flights and when you search on air canada, it shows "Toronto to Sarasota, you will be seated in economy class" when selecting the business class option when I search from YYT-SRQ. When you search, however, from YYZ-SRQ only, it does not mention that you will be seated in economy when selecting business class. Does this maybe mean they have one of the Rouge 321's that are not configured with J seats yet on this route for that day?
I’d argue that’s a glitch. I’d call to confirm as YYZ-SRQ is showing a business class fare with the appropriate seat preview.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi
I’d argue that’s a glitch. I’d call to confirm as YYZ-SRQ is showing a business class fare with the appropriate seat preview.
Thanks! I am also thinking it is a glitch. Was possibly looking at upgrading my tickets, however, do not want to proceed unless I know for sure the cabin from YYZ-SRQ is premium rouge. Messaged Air Canada on social media, but can't even get a reply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.