Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Expands its Presence in NC with a New Route and Enhanced Services to RDU and CLT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Expands its Presence in NC with a New Route and Enhanced Services to RDU and CLT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2018, 7:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Lowest level possible
Originally Posted by yyznomad
The last time I flew out of RDU was mid-2000s and for my AC metal flight RDUYYZ booked on 014 stock, I had to use the UA check-in counters. IIRC, everything was UA including ground staff at that time. This is why I was curious as to what it's like now.
AC got their own checkin desks when the first phase of terminal 2 opened in 2008. But the ground handling is still performed by UA staff.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by DoTheBartMan
AC got their own checkin desks when the first phase of terminal 2 opened in 2008. But the ground handling is still performed by UA staff.
Good to know! Thanks.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 7:29 pm

Programs: airlines and hotels and rental cars - oh my!
Originally Posted by jasdou
Any rouge aircraft would be an upgrade over the CRJ currently operating the route.
I'm not sure how it would be an upgrade unless you want to pay J prices for the PE-level product represented by the rogue premium cabin. If you're in Y like most, the rogue 319s and 321s still have a crappy 18 inch seat with 29 inch pitch. It's not any kind of upgrade over the crappy 17 inch seat with a 31 inch pitch that's on the CRJ.

Originally Posted by rankourabu
They would if they could...
I have absolutely no doubt of that.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 8:39 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm very excited to get the E75 here. AC often has mileage availability RDU-YYZ-Europe/Asia but I've avoided it due to the CRJ-200 on RDU-YYZ.

Plus I'm excited about our Montreal flight too.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 3:29 pm

Programs: AC*SE 1MM. a bunch of hotel programs.
Has this started ? anyone flew recently YYZ-RDU on an Embraer ?
Old Oct 3, 2019, 4:24 pm

Programs: AC*SE 1MM. a bunch of hotel programs.
Update : I did YYZ-RDU this week and it was a 2 cabin CRJ900... got upgraded to J class via eUps.
CMK10 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.