Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC narrow body business class armrests should be made moveable.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*G-E100K (once again)

As a suggestion and improvement to future hard product, AC narrow body business class armrests between seats should be made moveable.

The seat should be modified so that the mini drink table would be placed on the side where aisle or window is.

This way one can lie across 2 seats when the other seat is empty.

Sometimes I actually prefer economy flights when it is not full and when one can lie across 3 in a row (e.g last flight from Vancouver to Calgary of the night)
Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:58 am

Programs: TK *G
One way I can see this happen is AC moving to European style J.

But personally I think the current AC narrow body product far superior.
Dover2Golf and pilot007 like this.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 11:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cooleddie
As a suggestion and improvement to future hard product, AC narrow body business class armrests between seats should be made moveable.

The seat should be modified so that the mini drink table would be placed on the side where aisle or window is.

This way one can lie across 2 seats when the other seat is empty.

Sometimes I actually prefer economy flights when it is not full and when one can lie across 3 in a row (e.g last flight from Vancouver to Calgary of the night)
Originally Posted by songsc
One way I can see this happen is AC moving to European style J.

But personally I think the current AC narrow body product far superior.
Or when you're flying with a loved one, you can take middle/window or middle/aisle.

I'm not sure if it's possible to accommodate me on my own and me with another person without having two drastically different seating configurations in J.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 12:58 pm

Programs: AC 50K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I doubt that AC would design a seat for when they are not full. Between P fares, LMU, eUps and bids, their focus is filling the seats.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 4:44 pm

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS
Slightly off topic but I wish the armrests in economy between the seat and the window/ side wall were movable. It would make sleeping easier as you'd be able to curl up against the wall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.