Search

AC Latitude Flight Pass renewal

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2018, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
AC Latitude Flight Pass renewal

Hi guys,

Quick question -- I currently have an AC individual unlimited Latitude flight pass. I'm on the 3rd month, 2 weeks remaining to the end. I have approval from my organization to renew/buy next one. Does this allow me to renew or do I have to buy from scratch? The reason why I'm asking is that I'm flying out using it on the last week, but don't have a return flight back because by that point my flight pass has expired.

Thanks!
Old Jun 15, 2018, 5:12 pm

AFAIK these passes don't renew, but I could be wrong about this. I also understand that the 3 month period starts on the day you make the purchase. If I were you I'd keep an eye on seats remaining on your desired return flight and buy the next 3 month pass on the day of travel, if possible, in order to push the end date of this pass out as far as possible.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

After I posted that first message -- I decided to log into my flight pass account on AC. Turns out you can goto the 'Manage Flight Pass' page and click on renew -- it'll automatically go through the T&C of the same type of pass you currently have, ask you to accept, and it'll renew now on the day of your last flight pass. Got the confirmation and what not straight away. Good to know but wish they had made it a bit easier to figure out!
Old Jun 15, 2018, 5:53 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Yes, the option to renew occurs 1 month prior to expiry.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:59 am
Original Poster

The interesting bit is that despite the fact that they haven't charged my card yet (just an email invoice), I am able to book flights into the next month beyond my current (paid for) flight pass Month 3. Oh well, no complaints from me.

AC seriously should have the people who built the AC Flight Pass app do some work on the main AC app.
unclepants likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 6:32 am

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Cerberus
The interesting bit is that despite the fact that they haven't charged my card yet (just an email invoice), I am able to book flights into the next month beyond my current (paid for) flight pass Month 3. Oh well, no complaints from me.

AC seriously should have the people who built the AC Flight Pass app do some work on the main AC app.
Yes, my experience has been that I can use the renewed FP immediately after committing to it.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Ok, looks like I'm in the same boat again. I'm less than a month remaining on my current flight pass (3rd month). The option to renew hasn't popped up. Stupid thing is that I need to travel on the day after it expires! Oh well, I'll just book it to the end and hope it gives me the option to renew or just rebuy altogether on the last day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.