Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AP F Award Availability in 2019

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2018, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Accor Diamond, AC 35K, National Exec, Hertz Gold
AP F Award Availability in 2019

I have been tracking for a booking I want to make for April 2019 and I no longer seeing any F award space after Dec 2018.

Specifically NH F from ORD and OZ F to LAX.

For OZ, there is nothing at all after Dec 31 on AP or Expert Flyer. Lots in 2018.

For NH, there seems to be lots of availability in 2019 on united and expert flyer but nothing in F on AP. I can see a bunch of J out of ORD, but that’s it.

Is it an AP issue or an issue with how the carriers are releasing availability.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 8:55 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by mjrobson
I have been tracking for a booking I want to make for April 2019 and I no longer seeing any F award space after Dec 2018.

For OZ, there is nothing at all after Dec 31 on AP or Expert Flyer. Lots in 2018.

For NH, there seems to be lots of availability in 2019 on united and expert flyer but nothing in F on AP. I can see a bunch of J out of ORD, but that’s it.

This is probably a guess but if you cross check against the United Airlines website, you might be able to tell whether this is exclusively an Aeroplan blocking issue or a carrier availability issue.

Based on availibility not being loaded after 2018, leads me to think that it is a carrier issue...
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Accor Diamond, AC 35K, National Exec, Hertz Gold
For OZ I see nothing in ExpertFlyer, AP or United. I can see OZ space in 2019 with Avianca though!

Interestingly, the issue with NH F seems related to the aeroplan app. If I look on the website I see the expected F space but if I search in the AP app, I get nothing!

Hopefully the OZ comes back as I was hoping to make a booking for Apr 2019!
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by mjrobson

FYI, here is the OZ/CM availability thread.

Avianca and Copa reward seats not viewable on Aeroplan.ca

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.