Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Any Interest in a Blue Jays Game on Friday March 30th?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2018, 4:14 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

March 30th is a work holiday for me and that's also opening weekend for Major League Baseball. I was looking at fares and it's not too expensive to fly up to Toronto on Friday the 30th in time for the 7:07 PM Blue Jays vs. Yankees game at Skydome (I refuse to say Rogers Centre) so I'll be there. Would other people be interested in making this a gathering?
Old Feb 7, 2018, 4:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by CMK10
March 30th is a work holiday for me and that's also opening weekend for Major League Baseball. I was looking at fares and it's not too expensive to fly up to Toronto on Friday the 30th in time for the 7:07 PM Blue Jays vs. Yankees game at Skydome (I refuse to say Rogers Centre) so I'll be there. Would other people be interested in making this a gathering?
If you'd posted this before I'd bought my flight up on the 31st
Old Feb 7, 2018, 4:53 pm
alc

you might end up paying more on your Jays ticket(s) than the actual plane ticket.... As I do expect it is already all sold out seconds when they were initial released.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 5:41 pm

Programs: MR Bonvoy LP , AC/AE, DL, Porter, SU, Nexus, APEC
Originally Posted by alc
you might end up paying more on your Jays ticket(s) than the actual plane ticket.... As I do expect it is already all sold out seconds when they were initial released.
It's Good Friday, what else is there to do in TO when everything is closed? Sold out for sure.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 8:10 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
FWIW there are tons of tickets left on Stubhub
Old Feb 8, 2018, 8:25 am
Suspended

Programs: Aeroplan, IHG, Enterprise, Avios, Nexus
Opening Day is always sold out but there are other games. Might as well see the Jays and Yankees when they are close in the AL East standings. You probably won't see it again for the rest of the year.
smallmj likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by Badenoch
Opening Day is always sold out but there are other games. Might as well see the Jays and Yankees when they are close in the AL East standings. You probably won't see it again for the rest of the year.
LOL. I guess it's a rebuilding year?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.