Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: CIBC Aerogold VISA Infinite Privilege & Altitude Status Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: CIBC Aerogold VISA Infinite Privilege & Altitude Status Question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2017, 8:27 pm

Programs: ex-multiyear AA EXP/OWE, now SA Gold/AC Super Elite
Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
No. Absolutely not. It is not a listed benefit of the Aeroplan Platinum card by AMEX. Priority boarding is not a listed benefit.

https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/e...platinum-card/

This benefit is ONLY available for the TD/CIBC Aeroplan Infinite Privilege cards for non AP redemptions and for AP redemptions when flying AC.Thus if one is flying on an AC ticket that is not an AP redemption, then if you want the benefit which is priority boarding, you NEED an Infinite Privilege card by TD/CIBC if you don't have status and/or flying on a Latitude fare or business class. Those two cards are the only ones that grant that as a benefit.
Sorry, you're right, I should have been much more specific - I meant the priority checkin/security line. I always got the little green YVR sticker on my boarding pass when I checked in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.