Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rupert made the CBC tonight!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2003, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Rupert made the CBC tonight!

I was staying up late tonight and noticed on the National that Aeroplan was briefing touched on by the reporter (kudos to her for not using the term "the Aeroplan air mile program"). They showed footage of what I believe was the Montreal call centre and then he appeared, Mr Rupert. Although he used the term 'business as usual', my only comment is that he didn't come across to me as someone who truly values the customers that AC desperately needs right now. Perhaps it's because his Division is one of the few profitable ones?
Old Apr 3, 2003, 6:13 am

Programs: AC-E50K, IHG-P, Bonvoy-G
I must say that I was amazed at how big the call center was. And it still takes time when you call. RD looks a bit young dont you think?

------------------
Prestige

[This message has been edited by Prestige (edited 04-03-2003).]
Old Apr 3, 2003, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Yes, I thought he appeared rather younger than I expected. I have to wonder what his 'minions' look like...
Old Apr 3, 2003, 12:33 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

RD is quite young - around 40. He's a very nice guy in person.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.