Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Message board for our FT friends at AC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Message board for our FT friends at AC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2003, 8:49 am

Today, I'm thinking good thoughts for:

- All those who sent messages of support after I lost my job;

- Buzz Hargrove, who appears, however belatedly, to have gotten religion on cost cuts;

- My dear friends, the ground staff in YHZ, who I'm afraid are going to take it on the chin once again;

- Milton, Giguere, Port, Peterson, Morin, Howlett and the other members of the executive management team that I have met and think can help construct some semblance of a coherent recovery strategy.
Old Apr 2, 2003, 10:44 am
At Large

ferrari does not need to fly AC any more this year since hes SE twice over already
I am quite far along myself and will keep flying although I think aeroplan will take it in the shorts as well with a large haircut in the form of more points to fly free or less points per flt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.