Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Rouge - billboard

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Originally Posted by jerry305
Looks like Lake Louise, which is served by YYC.
So they eat the photographer, get airlifted to YYC, and smile all the way to Montreal, Toronto, or Vancouver because they were rescued and rouge is a big improvement on certain death by the side of a lake.
Old May 14, 2017, 9:30 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
I remember flying Rouge. Once. Future round trips of YHZ/SAN were via LAX and a rental car.

I'm dreading the points trip I'm taking to LAS in a couple of months.
Old May 16, 2017, 1:49 pm

...because you'll gotten so sloshed from the airport bar in preparation for your AC Rouge trip.

...because you remembered you have a root canal scheduled on the same day as your flight and decided to cancel your flight.
Old May 18, 2017, 10:23 am

OK, as someone who feels much safer flying than I do driving, even if the seats are uncomfortable, I'll try to inject a little positivity to this thread:

....as you look out your window on a huge traffic jam after the 401 was shut down due to a fatal accident.

....because you are flying above motorists who are texting while driving, rather than having to share the road with them.

....because there are no truck drivers driving their big rigs under the influence of Labatts or Canadian Club at 37,000 feet.
Old May 18, 2017, 1:11 pm

Programs: HH-S WS-G
Have you read 50 shades of grey?
Have you decided you want to be the submissive?
Air Canada Rouge you 'll be smiling all the way. If we let you.
Old May 18, 2017, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is it possible to go all the way??
Old May 19, 2017, 5:00 am

Originally Posted by JoeDTW
OK, as someone who feels much safer flying than I do driving, even if the seats are uncomfortable,
To me, that's kind of a non-sequitor. I agree - I do feel safer flying than driving. I also feel more uncomfortable. Regardless of my comfort (or lack of comfort) when flying, it's not the flying that makes me want to drive, it's the airports (lines, security, delay, etc).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.