Search

JAZZ 146s

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2003, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
JAZZ 146s

Not sure if posted or not.

The Jazz 146 operating around the west have had J class yanked, but the seats are still there for the next while anyway.

If you can request row 1 or 2 you'll get the big seat, on single class flights to YXS or elsewhere.

1D
Old Mar 13, 2003, 8:01 pm

I think that I read these seats have been reserved for E and SE customers. The service will be standard Y as they have eliminated J on their routes.

They were able to eliminate 1 FA from the flights to bring their operating costs down.

Good deal if it in fact works this way.
Old Mar 13, 2003, 8:02 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

Yup...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum5/HTML/008338.html

The 146s flying in the East will continue to offer J class though.
Old Mar 14, 2003, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AE
I've heard the 146's will only see service through the end of the year, and then they're gone. One of the reasons given was that the lease payments on them have doubled. Can this be true? What lessor would increase the payments on such old and fuel-hungry aircraft?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.