Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Did status sweep just happen for everyone?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did status sweep just happen for everyone?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2017, 12:25 pm

Programs: Air Canada 50K, Marriott Gold,
Originally Posted by gcashin
It looks like I was swept over the last few days, as I logged in and was able to select my privileges, although I hadn't got an e-mail yet. I'd qualified for E35 back in November, but given that I was dropping status levels on AC from SE100K, seemed like it took a bit longer.

FYI, it mentioned that I had until Feb 14 to select privileges, so it seems to offer a later deadline for those getting swept later.
Same here, was able to select this morning with deadline until Feb.12. I was also dropping in status so likely in the same group as you.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 3:15 pm

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by TOR27
Same here, was able to select this morning with deadline until Feb.12. I was also dropping in status so likely in the same group as you.
And same here too. Also dropping status and given Feb 12 deadline. Not sure when it appeared on the Altitude page, but certainly no email yet.

(But I did today get an email encouraging me to apply for an eupgrade I had already requested. How thoughtful of AC, particularly after they zeroed R space just ahead of the window opening.)
Old Jan 23, 2017, 6:51 pm

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
Never got an email, but made my picks over the weekend.

Maybe the delayed selection process is punishment for those of us who are dropping status levels.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: AC SE
I got my email today inviting me to select my privileges (after I'd selected them on Sunday). Looks like AC IT is hard at work this week ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.