Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2017 Altitude Program

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2018, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but this is the closest Altitude general thread I could find.

First full year of earning on AC. Currently less than 1,000 AQM short of E35K. Already have sufficient AQD for E50K level. Aiming to hit E50K at a minimal the rest of the year.

Notwithstanding the above, I keep seeing this upon logging on:

"We are currently experiencing a high volume of visits to our website. As such, Altitude Qualifying Dollar (AQD) information may not be available at this time. Please check back again later to view your AQD tracker and recent transactions.

Next Goal: Altitude Prestige 25K
Current Status: Qualification Pending"

Is there a waiting period for P25K, or is there something else I am missing?
Old May 12, 2018, 9:28 am

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy Tit, UA Silver
P25K does not have early qualifying but E35K does.
YZF_Elite likes this.
Old May 12, 2018, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by Repooc17
Notwithstanding the above, I keep seeing this upon logging on:

"We are currently experiencing a high volume of visits to our website. As such, Altitude Qualifying Dollar (AQD) information may not be available at this time. Please check back again later to view your AQD tracker and recent transactions.
This is a common message for all of us . Check back later...or tomorrow...or the next day.

It is an Altitude site issue and has nothing to do with P25K or E35K qualification.
Old May 12, 2018, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by Repooc17
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but this is the closest Altitude general thread I could find.

First full year of earning on AC. Currently less than 1,000 AQM short of E35K. Already have sufficient AQD for E50K level. Aiming to hit E50K at a minimal the rest of the year.
I notice you are AS MVP and UA Plat. AC will also do a 50K status match challenge with 18,500AQM or 18AQS over a 3 month period (going forward).

I believe they also offer challenges to 75K & 100K if you have the appropriate competitor level.... I believe 75K challenge is somewhere around 30,000AQM or 27AQS. If you try to reference your UA Plat, you may need to convince them of a move or business change, as they are not supposed to ape *A partners.

There are threads on here about this, or check the statusmatcher website for an email to contact them.

If you simply want to continue with the standard route, note that early qualifications only happen until October.

Good luck!
Old May 13, 2018, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by lewis_m
P25K does not have early qualifying but E35K does.
^

Originally Posted by Plumber
This is a common message for all of us . Check back later...or tomorrow...or the next day.

It is an Altitude site issue and has nothing to do with P25K or E35K qualification.
At first, I had figured it might be a weekend maintenance message. Then maybe a nightly message. How naive of me

Originally Posted by eracerblue

I notice you are AS MVP and UA Plat. AC will also do a 50K status match challenge with 18,500AQM or 18AQS over a 3 month period (going forward).

I believe they also offer challenges to 75K & 100K if you have the appropriate competitor level.... I believe 75K challenge is somewhere around 30,000AQM or 27AQS. If you try to reference your UA Plat, you may need to convince them of a move or business change, as they are not supposed to ape *A partners.

There are threads on here about this, or check the statusmatcher website for an email to contact them.

If you simply want to continue with the standard route, note that early qualifications only happen until October.

Good luck!
Thanks. So when I meet E50K requirements sometime next month, I cannot utilize the benefits until October - correct?
Old May 13, 2018, 10:51 am

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
No, if you pass the requirements before October 15, you will have the benefits as soon as you pass the E50K criteria. Keep an eye on your Altitude Dashboard.
eracerblue and Repooc17 like this.
Old May 13, 2018, 10:22 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by flyquiet
No, if you pass the requirements before October 15, you will have the benefits as soon as you pass the E50K criteria. Keep an eye on your Altitude Dashboard.
Well fairly soon. Depends how long things take to post.
Old May 14, 2018, 8:47 am

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
I was going to write that, but decided that posting of eligible AQM/AQD was included in "passing the criteria". Anyway, it looks pretty good for Repooc17 unless s/he is in a greater hurry.
Old May 14, 2018, 9:22 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by flyquiet
I was going to write that, but decided that posting of eligible AQM/AQD was included in "passing the criteria". Anyway, it looks pretty good for Repooc17 unless s/he is in a greater hurry.
Yeah, just if one is keen to use E50k/*G privileges and waiting on AQD could be a few weeks depending upon how busy ACs hamster is. AQM is normally only
a few days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.