Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Disappointed with Aeroplan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Disappointed with Aeroplan

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2016, 6:40 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
I just booked 2 flights that would have cost $15,000 each for 155,000 AP points each. Learn the game.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
I just booked 2 flights that would have cost $15,000 each for 155,000 AP points each. Learn the game.
I suspect your valuation at 15,000 each must be quite rosy. At the very least, surely that would be for an unrestricted fare and on a single ticket. And even if this was an exotic destination for which they don't advertise competitively priced throughfares, beyond the full J unrestricted one, usually there are creative ways to cut down the price to significantly lower figures including cheaper fare with some restrictions, albeit not quite as strong as the award.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.