Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC FT Rants: What is the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC FT Rants: What is the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2017, 1:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Sean Peever
We ALL know that a stirred Martini is the correct way to go Mr. Jaysona.
What if I want mine watered down?
Old Mar 10, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Add water and stir
Old Mar 10, 2017, 1:36 pm

Programs: AC*SE 1MM. a bunch of hotel programs.
fly UA.
Old May 12, 2017, 8:39 pm

They keep running out of Coke Zero.

Like on over 50% of my transcons.

I'm about 40% through this flight, and we're out.

Premium airline? Yeah right. Now I have to drink DIET COKE.

What am I, a farmer?
Old May 15, 2017, 7:04 am

What am I, a farmer?
next time buy a six pack of coke zero at the airport and make sure to drink them all on the flight and ordering large glasses of [spiced] rum all flight long.
Old May 15, 2017, 7:08 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport

What am I, a farmer?
Quantities get adjusted according to feedback. In the beginning....we couldn't give away a can of Coke Zero. My take? We probably could forfeit a can of Sprite or Club Soda for an extra Coke Zero per drawer.
Old May 15, 2017, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by ACYYZ/SD
Quantities get adjusted according to feedback. In the beginning....we couldn't give away a can of Coke Zero. My take? We probably could forfeit a can of Sprite or Club Soda for an extra Coke Zero per drawer.
What's the best way to provide this feedback?

FA to corporate?

Or should I be filling out the customer relations form every time they run out
Old May 15, 2017, 1:24 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
Dear AC,

The free earbud headphones you distribute in-flight in J have a tendancy to become tangled together. Although we are SURE your goal is to supply a quality, high end product, locally manufactured by audiophiles, they often don't work. As a result we take a new pair each time they are offered. This has led to a mass of 12 or more pairs of earbuds tangled together in our bag. Please direct us to the correct AC employee, lounge representative, or concierge trained in resolving this issue.
Old May 15, 2017, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by expert7700
Dear AC,

The free earbud headphones you distribute in-flight in J have a tendancy to become tangled together. Although we are SURE your goal is to supply a quality, high end product, locally manufactured by audiophiles, they often don't work. As a result we take a new pair each time they are offered. This has led to a mass of 12 or more pairs of earbuds tangled together in our bag. Please direct us to the correct AC employee, lounge representative, or concierge trained in resolving this issue.
When I'm in Y and I see people attempting to buy these pieces of ear dung, I offer my stash of unopened ones that I keep in my carry on.
Old May 15, 2017, 1:46 pm

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
Originally Posted by yyznomad
When I'm in Y and I see people attempting to buy these pieces of ear dung, I offer my stash of unopened ones that I keep in my carry on.
That's really nice of you.

When I was in university, I once saw some student group running ahead of the meter maid and putting quarters into parking meters. I envision you doing the same thing.

Good job.
Old May 15, 2017, 5:37 pm

Programs: ACMM SE100K; *G
The gap between the IFE screen and its enclosure is about 2 or 3 mm too big in domestic J, and due to this, the jerry-rigged system I have for using my AirHook doesn't work like it does in Y.
Old May 15, 2017, 6:06 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by quantumofforce
next time buy a six pack of coke zero at the airport and make sure to drink them all on the flight and ordering large glasses of [spiced] rum all flight long.
Buy? They have Coke Zero in the MLL right? Walk out with a bag of them and if stopped explain you have to bring your own coke as AC can't stock the flight to meet your medical(?) requirements.

Plus, don't some FA provide the wrong type?

So the 5/6 outstanding flights pattern came to an end?
Old May 15, 2017, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by jc94
Buy? They have Coke Zero in the MLL right? Walk out with a bag of them and if stopped explain you have to bring your own coke as AC can't stock the flight to meet your medical(?) requirements.

Plus, don't some FA provide the wrong type?

So the 5/6 outstanding flights pattern came to an end?
Haha I took one out yesterday as my PDB.

No, I mentioned the 5/6 pattern on board flight # 6.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 9:17 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Why does AC insist on having FAs place the warm breads, rolls or pastries on ice cold plates? Did someone miss that class in school where you learn that by placing warm food on cold plates, you get cold food? Yes #.FWP
smallmj and kenlor like this.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 10:28 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Mileage Plus, WestJet Gold, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by The smallest state
That's really nice of you.

When I was in university, I once saw some student group running ahead of the meter maid and putting quarters into parking meters. I envision you doing the same thing.

Good job.
I have heard of the local downtown business association in some cities doing this.

As for head phones, an entrepreneurial individual would offer them for sale for $1 and walk down the plane ahead of the Flight attendant. On second thought that probably would not go over that well and may get you ejected from the aircraft.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.