Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Luggage: "Your staff are appalling representatives of your company"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage: "Your staff are appalling representatives of your company"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2016, 3:35 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by StuckInYYZ
I don't agree. Cynical maybe, but not of an apologist. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with AC when it's warranted. Remember... right now we only have the complainer's side of the story. As much as some people want to fault AC for everything, most of the time, it's not 100% their fault.
True I suppose.

But it's fairly rare that AC's "fault" exceeds 100%.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
Can you explain why billions of dollars are charged for security for the air travel yet you are satisfied that the luggage is not tracked and that is OK.
I don't see where I said it was ok. I said it happens. If everything always worked 100%, then I have a feeling many of us would be out of work or doing something completely different. Also keep in mind that all these billions of dollars may have been charged for security, doesn't mean that they're spent efficiently.

Originally Posted by KenHamer
True I suppose.

But it's fairly rare that AC's "fault" exceeds 100%.
I don't know. I try to give credit (or crap) where credit is due. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I find that in a lot of cases, the airline (AC or not) is not wholy to blame. In this case, I doubt that everyone the complainer (not the OP) spoke to was uncaring or being mean.

Can I say I suspect that the complainer may have also exhibited an attitude towards some of the call centre staff? I don't have proof, but it is a typical reaction... having to deal with abusive customers before, I do know what that is like and it was those people who I tended to help the least...at least from my perspective... mostly because if they got me riled up, I'd likely miss something that I would have seen if I wasn't worked up about).

Last edited by tcook052; Sep 11, 2016 at 7:45 pm Reason: remove off topic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.