Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How Air Canada became *ahhh* North America's best airline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Air Canada became *ahhh* North America's best airline

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:32 pm

Programs: Skymiles Silver Medallion
I find most NA airlines to be similarly awful, and will generally take whichever one offers the most convenient times / best routing. YUL has a limited number of direct flights to North American destinations, so if it's a choice between direct and connecting, I'll usually opt for direct.

Having said that, I've found that of the Big 4, Delta has been the least-worst these past couple of years. Not that I'm saying best, mind you (they're all awful) but I've had the fewest screw-ups with them.

Domestically I'll generally opt for Porter or WestJet over AC. Not that I expect high levels of service anywhere. But at least on those airlines, more people smile, and they go less out of their way to make me feel like a lesser human being for not having status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.