Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Altitude Luggage Tags

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2018, 8:33 am
RZR

Programs: ✈ AC 1MM / S100K - SPG Lifetime Platinum = BONVoY Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by jasdou
The luggage tags do not have your Aeroplan number on them.
I know, I just meant they can see that you are an Altitude member and can hopefully look up your data with more ease.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 10:17 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, Current Titanium, AC SE, x-SPG fanatic
After only my second trip with these 'new' luggage tags, have 1 MIA already (presumed dead in absentia) with the other scratched and dented.

....lets see how long it takes to reorder them, or will they just tell me "we're temporarily unable to replace Altitude tags while we fulfill 2018 packages...[and I can]...access a digital Altitude luggage tag so I can peacock at the gate"
Old Feb 27, 2018, 11:25 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by YOWzer
Now I know who's been giving me weird looks for my 2011 tags. I have several bags and only replace them as they get ripped off/damaged. Even as an SE100K, I use older 50k tags...
Ahh but the question is do you put all 10 years of tags on the one bag ? #peacockplumage :-)
Diabeetus likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 11:48 am

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by YOWzer
Now I know who's been giving me weird looks for my 2011 tags. I have several bags and only replace them as they get ripped off/damaged. Even as an SE100K, I use older 50k tags...
My humble apologies to all! My observations related to carry on luggage, like a briefcase. I am sure there are lots of people that just use them as ID tags.

Guess I should be less judgy of people who use old tags, or people like me, who use new tags, or people that fly on their own dime, or people who fly on someone else's dime, or people who fly on points, or people who only fly in J, or people who line up 30 minutes early to board, or people who like the pickles in the MLL, or..... maybe just be less judgy in general!!!

If we all did that can you imagine how boring FT would be!!
Old Feb 27, 2018, 8:43 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
Feb 27 in Yyc. Packaged finally arrived just before the deadline.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 12:45 am

Programs: E50K
Originally Posted by Yhztraveller
Guess I should be less judgy of people who use old tags, or people like me, who use new tags, or people that fly on their own dime, or people who fly on someone else's dime, or people who fly on points, or people who only fly in J, or people who line up 30 minutes early to board, or people who like the pickles in the MLL, or..... maybe just be less judgy in general!!!
I think we can all be judgy this year. When we see someone with new tags and new straps, we can declare the person to be a fool, or supremely confident, or an uneducated non-FTer flying for the first time since getting the swag. After all, one of my straps broke when I was attaching it to the tag. Odds of these things lasting through a round trip to anywhere? Next to nil, I would say.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 1:22 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Zeeflys
After only my second trip with these 'new' luggage tags, have 1 MIA already (presumed dead in absentia) with the other scratched and dented......
"dead in absentia" LOL

....lets see how long it takes to reorder them, or will they just tell me "we're temporarily unable to replace Altitude tags while we fulfill 2018 packages...[and I can]...access a digital Altitude luggage tag so I can peacock at the gate"
Ha, I posted about peacocking at YVR gate 50 perhaps 2 years ago. So many in line with such colourful feathers

​​​​​
Originally Posted by Yhztraveller

LMAO
Old Feb 28, 2018, 11:42 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
After only my second trip with these 'new' luggage tags, have 1 MIA already (presumed dead in absentia) with the other scratched and dented.

That's the response I just received when I tried to order more luggage tags.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 12:26 pm

Programs: AC E75K, spouse E75K (MM), National Emerald, various hotel programs
Another update, as of today's superbox visit, one of two E50K packages have now arrived. Both of us made our selections on the same day.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 4:54 pm

Programs: AC SE 100K, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
SE package arrived in YEG today. Just in time for my flight to HKG tomorrow!
Diabeetus likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: AC*SE 100K
Got my 75K with one day to spare! I also used my old metal tag attachment instead of the black ones that came with the tags. Looks much sharper IMO.
Diabeetus likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 4:41 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100 IHG Plat Amb Nexus
no package yet

March 1st and no package for this SE yet. I hope it arrives before my GUA flight on Tuesday. I'm also still waiting for a baggage related cheque from delayed bag in early October. Supposedly, it was mailed mid December...
Old Mar 1, 2018, 8:05 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
For the record, I have not selected benefits yet, but my tags and card arrived a week ago.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 8:14 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by flyquiet
For the record, I have not selected benefits yet, but my tags and card arrived a week ago.
How does that work. You didn’t even pick if you want name only or name and address and any MLL voucher options and yet they sent you a package?
Old Mar 1, 2018, 8:32 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by jc94
How does that work. You didn’t even pick if you want name only or name and address and any MLL voucher options and yet they sent you a package?
The address is not an option on the tags this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.