Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yul domestic MLL

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2016, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Yul domestic MLL

Hey i just used an Eupgraded boarding pass to get in th yul domestics MLL. Is that normal or did i just get a freebie?
Old Apr 24, 2016, 2:15 pm

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by Thatguyatthebar
Hey i just used an Eupgraded boarding pass to get in th yul domestics MLL. Is that normal or did i just get a freebie?
You get access to MLL as long as you sit in J, regardless if it's eup, LMU, or revenue ticket.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by songsc
You get access to MLL as long as you sit in J, regardless if it's eup, LMU, or revenue ticket.
Must have misread the conditions. But hey! I aint complaining!
Old Apr 24, 2016, 6:14 pm

Programs: Ice Cream Club, AC SE MM, Bonvoy Life Plat
Originally Posted by songsc
What is interesting, however, according to this link wrt to eUpgrade T&C:

Although you will be seated in the Business Class or Premium Economy cabin when your upgrade is confirmed, your booking will remain subject to the fare rules and restrictions of the booking class you originally purchased. These rules include, but are not limited to, mileage accumulation, change and cancellation fees, access to airport lounges and baggage allowance.

Despite this, it has been my experience that a J seat affords all J benefits... that is, when I was still allowed to eUpgrade.

Last edited by DrunkCargo; Apr 24, 2016 at 6:20 pm
Old Apr 24, 2016, 6:57 pm

Programs: AC S100K
Originally Posted by DrunkCargo
... that is, when I was still allowed to eUpgrade.
Where are you at with that saga?

I still can't imagine what you allegedly could have done.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DrunkCargo
What is interesting, however, according to this link wrt to eUpgrade T&C:

Although you will be seated in the Business Class or Premium Economy cabin when your upgrade is confirmed, your booking will remain subject to the fare rules and restrictions of the booking class you originally purchased. These rules include, but are not limited to, mileage accumulation, change and cancellation fees, access to airport lounges and baggage allowance.

Despite this, it has been my experience that a J seat affords all J benefits... that is, when I was still allowed to eUpgrade.
Yeah. I think i read the same link. Im suspecting that the agents at the door just dont want to deal with the fun of having to turn people away so theyr are just letting anyone in.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 6:40 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
A sad MLL

Don't get too excited. IMO, this is one of the worst domestic MLLs:
- no showers (YYZ has 4);
- crowded;
- in need of renos;
- long walking distance from AC Express gates.
On a positive note, they have a good selection of newspapers, magazines, and a nice quiet area. Their food offerings are now up to MLL standard - although it would be nice to have muesli like YOW, YYZ instead of bran flakes.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 12:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
YYZ domestic has two showers
Old Jun 29, 2016, 4:10 pm

Programs: *A 50K, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Agreed

Originally Posted by Antonio8069
Don't get too excited. IMO, this is one of the worst domestic MLLs:
- no showers (YYZ has 4);
- crowded;
- in need of renos;
- long walking distance from AC Express gates.
On a positive note, they have a good selection of newspapers, magazines, and a nice quiet area. Their food offerings are now up to MLL standard - although it would be nice to have muesli like YOW, YYZ instead of bran flakes.
Definitely one of the worst MLL's. I was in there a week ago and it was standing room only. I was shocked to see the agents let members in with their guests. I would gladly take the Regina MLL over YUL one any day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.