Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan Survey Not Working

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Aeroplan Survey Not Working

I recently got a survey from Aeroplan with a promise of "x-amount" of miles. When clicking the link, it redirects me to another page with the following error:

"Error processing request
The server was unable to open the specified record"

I have called Aeroplan twice this evening and brutally waited 22 mins for someone to answer my call (geeze, even as e50k - no respect).

Unfortunately, no one was able to solve the problem as they're not "technical support".

I have tried opening the link on different browsers, different computers.. essentially, the whole "she-bang".

Can any of you help a lonely e50k pleeb out?

I have to get my miles somehow as SparseFlyer is forbidding us from travelling for the next few months...
Old Mar 5, 2016, 11:22 pm

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Dusit
I had that a while ago. I believe it was a `java script`error. No idea if it was true or what it actually was. Fact is, I didn`t care after the 3 attempts.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 8:29 am
Original Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.666 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Originally Posted by SparseFlyerette
I recently got a survey from Aeroplan with a promise of "x-amount" of miles. When clicking the link, it redirects me to another page with the following error:

"Error processing request
The server was unable to open the specified record"

I have called Aeroplan twice this evening and brutally waited 22 mins for someone to answer my call (geeze, even as e50k - no respect).

Unfortunately, no one was able to solve the problem as they're not "technical support".

I have tried opening the link on different browsers, different computers.. essentially, the whole "she-bang".

Can any of you help a lonely e50k pleeb out?

I have to get my miles somehow as SparseFlyer is forbidding us from travelling for the next few months...
Sounds like it's working perfectly.

I mean normally.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.