Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Asked to leave business class? Compensation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asked to leave business class? Compensation?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2015, 12:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by PLeblond
What makes you think that their parents were better able to control them in Y?
We've been over this already, but in a pod, the kid is alone. The kid cannot see or touch their parents.

When you have a kid in a window seat in Y and a parent beside them, things are very different. I'm not saying it's "easy", but it's definitely easier.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Altitude 25k
The parents cleaned up the crayons on the walls. It's crayon, it comes off easily enough.
The seat was not damaged by water, but with the child playing with the controls. I've been in a few pod seats that didn't work, and the SD said it just needed to be reset, but there's nothing they could do right now.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 3:47 pm

Programs: AA Pl, KL Platinum for Life
Originally Posted by Marlin240
Wow, you beat me to it. ^+1

If anything, just to find out what AC's side of the story is because, unless there's really something missing from all of us, they have no excuse.
I was wondering why the parents allowed the child to draw on the wall with crayons. Did those parents really think that was acceptable? Why on earth would they bring crayons on an overnight flight to begin with? Did they also disturb those trying to sleep by keeping the lights and noise going so the child could do their coloring? What else did those parents think was acceptable but no one mentioned in the post? I'm really irritated when paying $9,000 for a RT to Europe to have disruptive PAX in the cabin whether they are children or Adults! Adults can be just as bad!
Old Dec 20, 2015, 4:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

Since the OP has updated this thread with a conclusion and given there's little more to say that hasn't already been said I'll close this thread.

tcook052
Ac forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.