Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Earn triple miles at Hilton September 1 to December 31, 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2015, 6:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

https://www3.aeroplan.com/promotions...1000937_Hilton

Earn 3X the miles at your leisure

This fall, treat yourself to Triple Miles for every stay at participating hotels in the Hilton portfolio from September 1 and December 31, 2015. With a hotel brand to suit every style and any occasion, you’ll easily find the one that’s right for you and here’s how to take advantage of this great offer:

•You must be a Hilton HHonors member
•Set your My Way™ Earning Style Option to the Points & Miles™ in the Preference section of your HHonors profile
•Select Aeroplan as your earning partner to earn Aeroplan Miles for your stays
• Register and stay at a participating Hilton portfolio in Latin America, Caribbean or Canada by December 31, 2015.
Just be sure to provide your Aeroplan Number when you make your reservation, and present your Aeroplan Card at check-in.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 1:29 pm

There are so many non-participating hotels in this promotion that the exceptions are those who actually participate. Here's the limited list:

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...roperties.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.