Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

July 2015 - New AC Listens survey on customer complaints

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2015, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member

Old Jul 7, 2015, 6:09 pm

Programs: AC SE100K
Just did this survey.

Let's try solving what's already broken first and respond to customers in less than a month/never.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
I also did the survey. Suggested response in under 24 hours is what is expected (can't believe they offered timelines going on for weeks and think people would find that reasonable.

In my comments I chastised them for arbitrary decision that contradict what AC has said/written with no explanation.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 7:34 pm

Programs: Erstwhile Accidental AC E35K
It seems to me that the world would be a better place if AC spent their time and energy improving the service instead of improving how they respond to and compensate complaints. Disney training for the staff?
Old Jul 7, 2015, 7:59 pm

Programs: AC E50K *G
This survey should be named.

"Air Canada Listens - But We're Not Going To Do Anything About It".

Here's 5 Aeroplan points for your time. thank you.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 8:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
They should have a demographic question on the survey asking if you're just a regular customer or one of the 0.000001%
Old Jul 7, 2015, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Received survey as well. What complaints?
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by The Lev
I also did the survey. Suggested response in under 24 hours is what is expected (can't believe they offered timelines going on for weeks and think people would find that reasonable.
I read that question as referring to a final conclusion, not initial response, so I put 2-4 days. I think if they are actually trying to get the needed information to investigate and solve a problem, and not just randomly compensate, then a couple emails back and forth is expected, and I don't have a problem with that stretching over a few days.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum
I just told them to focus on consistent good service, clean aircrafts and transparency.
Prevention is the best cure....
Old Jul 8, 2015, 10:37 am

Maybe I'm just being nit-picky, but how exactly do they expect us to respond post travel through the "Web App available via the in-flight entertainment system"?

To me, questions like that imply they aren't even paying attention to what they are asking, and doesn't exactly give credence to the idea that they will pay attention to the answers we give.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 10:34 pm

Programs: AC.SE
Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
Maybe I'm just being nit-picky, but how exactly do they expect us to respond post travel through the "Web App available via the in-flight entertainment system"?
On your next flight. Because they look forward you having you on board with them again.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 2:58 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by kwflyer
They should have a demographic question on the survey asking if you're just a regular customer or one of the 0.000001%
six zeros according to Ben L.

Or one of the 0.0000001% who have been told publicly that their opinion doesn't count at all.

Last edited by FlyerTalker683455; Jul 9, 2015 at 4:55 am
Old Jul 9, 2015, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Needed to check the zeros

"You guys make up figuratively less than 0.0000001% of our customer base." ,post 1567

The extra zero is significant Go figure!!!!
Old Jul 10, 2015, 12:48 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Westjet
It's not necessarily the Customer Relations department directly that's the issue, its the fact that it can take a dogs age for the staff there to get the info they need for their investigations. If you think AC CR Canada is bad, the UK/Europe is 5x worse..

I've seen the volume of files those agents deal with, it's not as easy as some may think.. On the flip side if people stopped complaining about the small things, the wait times wouldn't be as bad.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 1:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by PlaneWatcherYYC
It's not necessarily the Customer Relations department directly that's the issue, its the fact that it can take a dogs age for the staff there to get the info they need for their investigations. If you think AC CR Canada is bad, the UK/Europe is 5x worse..

I've seen the volume of files those agents deal with, it's not as easy as some may think.. On the flip side if people stopped complaining about the small things, the wait times wouldn't be as bad.
What's a "small thing"?

Sounds way too subjective.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.