Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

LGA-YYZ; upgrade possible at check-in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2015, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamand; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; SPG Gold; LeAccor Platinum

Hi I have booked flights on codeshare on UA. Was wondering whether upgrade is possible at the check in? And normally what's the price for the upgrade
Old May 26, 2015, 4:37 am

I don't think UA fly LGA-YYZ, am I wrong??
Old May 26, 2015, 5:26 am

I think he meant UAXXXX flights for ACXXX metal LGA-YYZ
Old May 26, 2015, 5:40 am
alc

Originally Posted by dp86
Hi I have booked flights on codeshare on UA. Was wondering whether upgrade is possible at the check in? And normally what's the price for the upgrade
from AC Web Page:

http://www.aircanada.com/en/aeroplan...des/howto.html

Codeshare flights

If you are travelling on a codeshare flight operated by Air Canada (e.g. a flight marketed by United Airlines but operated by Air Canada), you may only request an upgrade with an Air Canada agent at the airport, or at the departure gate on your day of travel. Please note that some airports are excluded; please refer to the codeshare flight information in the 'Airport exceptions' section below.
Old May 26, 2015, 6:00 am

Programs: AC 75K
Given the OP is asking for a price, I suspect they are asking about LMUs.

LMUs on AC are dynamic and change based on a variety of unknown reasons. The cost seems to range between $99-$199.

Check this thread out for more examples: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...ades-here.html
Old May 26, 2015, 7:41 am

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Keep in mind LGA-YYZ is generally a cheese plate and alcohol or something simple, depending on time of day.

Budget your expectations accordingly
Old May 26, 2015, 10:41 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by lcohen999
Keep in mind LGA-YYZ is generally a cheese plate and alcohol or something simple, depending on time of day.

Budget your expectations accordingly
And the lounge at LGA is definitely nothing to write home about,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.