Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Can children 'redeem' aeroplan miles for others?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Can children 'redeem' aeroplan miles for others?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2015, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ*G, BA, DL
Originally Posted by jerryhung
Beats me on the TD/CIBC side, I think that one doesn't need match either, but since it's not instant like AMEX is, plus you provide it at application, it's a bit risky to not provide the accurate Aeroplan # in case of future investigation

Heck, it took 3 months/statements for TD to correctly input my Aeroplan # to credit my 25K miles... imagine if it's ANOTHER Aeroplan # of mine in the system somewhere...that will mess up things
I've been wondering about CIBC/TD cards too.. I just called the bank to update my number, since they created a new one I have no use for for me. Seems to me one can just update the number anytime.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.