Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Priority Rewards limit to ten reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Rewards limit to ten reservations

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2020, 1:54 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Frigging IKK limit is KILLING me right now. Had 2 PNRs to NAS for tonight that I'm now trying to re-book, but Aeroplan has no flexibility on the 12-month ticket limit, so I'm not able to find any dates that work for me and will have to cancel at least one of them rather than change it. Same with a booking to EWR a few weeks from now, can't change it past 12 months from original issue. All of these were booked with 2019 IKKs, which obviously don't come back if these get cancelled. And then I'll have to burn up 2020 IKKs to re-book these.

At least my YHZ Do ticket will be well within the 12 months for the revised October date and I won't have to burn up another IKK for that.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 1:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
......At least my YHZ Do ticket will be well within the 12 months for the revised October date and I won't have to burn up another IKK for that.
@Adam Smith

If you need help, I'll gladly book your YHZ using my IKKs
Old Apr 9, 2020, 2:26 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by 24left
@Adam Smith

If you need help, I'll gladly book your YHZ using my IKKs
Thanks for the offer

But YHZ was fine. That ticket was issued in January of this year, so there was no issue changing it to October. It was the NAS and EWR ones that were the issues.

I still have all 10 of my IKKs for this year, just frustrated that I may have to burn a bunch of them to replace IKKs from last year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.