Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2015, 5:55 pm

Programs: AC SE 200K, SPG PLAT, HH DIAMOND
Lots of YYZ people on here. What day is your flight, I'm sure someone can guest you in to the lounge.
Old Jan 20, 2015, 6:45 pm

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by CloudsBelow
Very cool first post DNAwizard ^ Welcome.

I have 1 Aeroplan Reward MLL pass, * (AC/Express/Rouge metal), exp Feb 28, 2015 *
If anyone can use it and have > 100 FT posts, PM me. Home Thursday and will mail it then.
Thank you
Old Jan 20, 2015, 7:43 pm

Programs: Hilton Hhonors Diamond
Thanks, AirCanadaFlyer. Someone replied to me directly, so I think I am good. Once again, I am thankful for the generosity of FT-ers :-::-:
Old Jan 20, 2015, 9:38 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive- Blue, Lifemiles, AA Advantage, VIA Rail Preference, Iberia Plus
Kind of another silly question from me, but is this thread also made so that if someone with lounge access is going to the airport at the same time (even if on different flight) to help a fellow FT relax and enjoy time in the lounge?
I presume one still has to be on an AC flight to get in regardless?
Old Jan 20, 2015, 9:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by iceblueshoes
Kind of another silly question from me, but is this thread also made so that if someone with lounge access is going to the airport at the same time (even if on different flight) to help a fellow FT relax and enjoy time in the lounge?
I presume one still has to be on an AC flight to get in regardless?
You can guest someone on any *A flight, not just AC.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 5:38 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Costco, Air Miles
Dtr & I sat for 5 hrs @ YYZ on Saturday. Was uninformed about how MLL worked...thought that with my new TD Aeroplan Visa we could buy guest passes. Called TD today, and was informed that one MLL pass is issued each Feb. To primary cardholder. Looking for a new CC that gives me privileges to the lounges. Too much info,,,any opinions?

Also will be in YYZ again on Feb 21 to meet our cruise! How does gifting the pass work? And would anyone have one or two for me?

Sorry Newbie to the Lounge issues!
Old Jan 22, 2015, 9:13 am

NO passes for me! And I am actually flying out soon. If anyone has 2 passes to spare in Toronto, email me!
[email protected]
Old Jan 22, 2015, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
IIRC there was a version of the CIBC AeroGold that had lounge privileges but it would be unavailable now since that bank can't take new signups unless they're longtime customers with other services. The Amex AeroPlatinum offers lounge access and Amex generally turns around new applications and can deliver a card in about a week following an online application. Not sure what the annual fee is likely now more than the original $399.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 6:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Shareholder
IIRC there was a version of the CIBC AeroGold that had lounge privileges but it would be unavailable now since that bank can't take new signups unless they're longtime customers with other services. The Amex AeroPlatinum offers lounge access and Amex generally turns around new applications and can deliver a card in about a week following an online application. Not sure what the annual fee is likely now more than the original $399.
$499
Old Jan 23, 2015, 9:54 am

I have 1 AP Reward MLL pass expiring Feb 28.15, but I am travelling in April :-( .

Happy to mail it to someone who can make use of it. I am in Toronto. PM me.

Cheers
Old Jan 24, 2015, 7:56 pm

Programs: AC, Bonvoy, HH
I have one MLL guest pass valid for Aeroplan Flight Reward only. Expires 28FEB2015. PM and I will mail out from Toronto.

Edit: it has been claimed.

Last edited by laidback71; Jan 28, 2015 at 9:17 am
Old Jan 24, 2015, 8:46 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Hello newbie here!
Looking for 2 passes. Im flying YUL-SFO on AC on Feb 21
Old Jan 24, 2015, 8:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Fa Hz
Hello newbie here!
Looking for 2 passes. Im flying YUL-SFO on AC on Feb 21

Welcome to FT
Old Jan 24, 2015, 9:06 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by 24left
Welcome to FT
Thanks
Old Jan 25, 2015, 5:20 pm

Have 1 MLL pass available for grabs (the one that comes in P/E/SE packages), exp 02/28/15. Happy to send via regular snail mail. Will send via overnight/express mail if you are willing to reimburse costs.

Preference goes to FTers who contribute.

Please PM if interested.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.