Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2016, 3:41 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Global Entry
Can guest 12/25 in FRA (see general lounge meetup page)
Old Dec 20, 2016, 8:25 am

Programs: AC SE MM, AA
I have one MLL domestic pass to give away.
Email.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 6:42 am

I am flying YYG-YUL on AC with onward connection of YUL-IAD on UA. Will I be able to use a one-time pass in the Maple Leaf transborder lounge at YUL (i.e. does lounge entry require an onward flight on AC)?
Old Dec 22, 2016, 6:51 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Originally Posted by DCAGUY
I am flying YYG-YUL on AC with onward connection of YUL-IAD on UA. Will I be able to use a one-time pass in the Maple Leaf transborder lounge at YUL (i.e. does lounge entry require an onward flight on AC)?
You will not be able to use the pass as you will also need an AC departing flight bp.

Your best option is to ask someone to guest you in.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 3:43 am

Programs: Altitude 75K, LT Marriott Platinum
Gifting at yvr today between 10am -11:15am

I will be able to guest someone at the YVR MLL International between 10 and 11:15am this morning. If you are interested, please PM me.
Old Dec 28, 2016, 7:44 pm

MLL pass

hi if anyone not using their MLL pass before feb 28 pls msg me
hoping to use it for honeymoon

Can't afford to to pay overpriced fares :/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.