Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2016, 9:41 am

Maple leaf lounge access - Toronto and Montreal tomorrow

Hi all,

We are headed to our wedding/honeymoon, and looking for Maple Leaf Lounge access in Toronto and Montreal tomorrow.

We are on AC406 Toronto to Montreal, departing at 10:00.

We are on AC8502 Montreal to Fredericton, departing at 13:35.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Old Sep 13, 2016, 11:15 am

Looking for Sponsor: YVR Intl MLL - guest access (or lounge meetup) - for honeymoon

My sister and her husband will be travelling to Japan on their Honeymoon on September 29, 2016 on the 1:40 PM flight to Tokyo.

I understand Air Canada typically doesn't offer anything extra for such occasions, but was hoping to surprise them with access to the Maple Leaf Lounge.

Would anyone happen to be travelling in or around that time and could guest them in.

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 3:16 am

Programs: Aeroplan, TD.
Anyone have two extra MLL passes for an international flight on Sept 23 2016? we will be at YYZ around 13:30 pm thanks..
Old Sep 15, 2016, 3:43 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Originally Posted by Ramz
Anyone have two extra MLL passes for an international flight on Sept 23 2016? we will be at YYZ around 13:30 pm thanks..
MLL passes are not valid in the International lounge, just the domestic lounge.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 4:28 am

Perhaps we should make this thread a FAQ and make the MLL and entry conditions the first question? It seems to be the only question to come up but happens every few days.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 2:02 pm

If anyone has a couple of passes spare I'm looking for 2 for a trip in mid October YYZ-MSY. Pm me, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm in Hamilton
Old Sep 20, 2016, 1:41 pm

Programs: AeroPlan
Florida ----> South Africa Travel time 41Hrs

Hello! My name is Nicholas, my girlfriend and I are traveling to South Africa from Florida (Thursday September 22nd - Saturday September 24th).
We have several stops, longest one being at LHR for 12 1/2 hours. I was hoping to get access to the Maple Leaf Lounge. Thank you for your time!

Friday, September 23rd - London Heathrow - Arrive 6:30am & Depart 7:00pm
Old Sep 24, 2016, 8:35 am

Flying Dub to MCO via YYZ on Air Canada Rouge (AC1909) 9th November and meeting my daughter in YYZ (she's travelling from LHR) (reading a lot of bad reports about seating on Aircanda rouge so not looking forward to the experience on the transatlantic leg)

I would be very grateful if any body had any spare passes for use on this date?

Last edited by Indabunka; Sep 24, 2016 at 8:39 am Reason: Spelling
Old Sep 24, 2016, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Nicholas Abell
Hello! My name is Nicholas, my girlfriend and I are traveling to South Africa from Florida (Thursday September 22nd - Saturday September 24th).
We have several stops, longest one being at LHR for 12 1/2 hours. I was hoping to get access to the Maple Leaf Lounge. Thank you for your time!

Friday, September 23rd - London Heathrow - Arrive 6:30am & Depart 7:00pm
Welcome to FT. Great first post! ^
Old Sep 24, 2016, 9:37 am

I hope people would realize that we are not dumbos here who would just give out MLL passes or provide guesting into lounges for people with no contribution on FT.
Please show some sincerity and respect before asking.
If your first post on FT says "I need lounge access", chances are you are not gonna get it.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 3:47 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
A bit of a cross post....

AC 836 YYZ-MAD on Oct. 9.
I know it's ages out and I will bump closer to departure, but I figured what could it hurt?
Just so u know I was AC E for the past 17 years and finally just gave up with all the yearly "enhancements".
Looking for 2 passes.

Cheers!
Old Sep 29, 2016, 5:11 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by HomerJ
AC 836 YYZ-MAD on Oct. 9.
I know it's ages out and I will bump closer to departure, but I figured what could it hurt?
Just so u know I was AC E for the past 17 years and finally just gave up with all the yearly "enhancements".
Looking for 2 passes.

Cheers!
Passes are NOT valid for the International lounge
Old Oct 6, 2016, 5:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
I would be happy to try the MLL lounges, I have 3 roundtrip flights planned for the rest of this year (2 domestic, 1 international). I have been to Priority Pass lounges but never to a proper airline lounge and would love to check the MLL and see the difference.

Please pm me.

Thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2016, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
I would be happy to try the MLL lounges, I have 3 roundtrip flights planned for the rest of this year (2 domestic, 1 international). I have been to Priority Pass lounges but never to a proper airline lounge and would love to check the MLL and see the difference.

Please pm me.

Thanks!
No need. Gimme a day or two and I'll have the MLL phone numbers for you so you can simply call them advance and let them approve your access before you show up.

My pleasure.
Old Oct 6, 2016, 5:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Originally Posted by yyznomad
No need. Gimme a day or two and I'll have the MLL phone numbers for you so you can simply call them advance and let them approve your access before you show up.

My pleasure.
Don't worry, I'll leave some passes at the lounge for you.

Nooooooottttttt....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.