Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2016, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by adam.smith
Anyone have any expiring passes they won't be able to use? I'm trying to help a couple sets of friends on long itineraries and I'm down to my last three passes, would love to be able to give them a few more. All travel is in Feb.
Do you still need some? I think I have a couple kicking around
Old Feb 3, 2016, 9:00 am

Programs: Fairmont Gold, Areoplan
Just wondering if anyone is in YHZ for the next few hours and willing to bring me into the MLL as a guest. Missed connection to yfc and here until 15:55.
Thanks
Old Feb 3, 2016, 11:12 am

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Has a MLL pass exp FEB 29, 2016
Will be in YVR on FEB 12th for 12PM Departure & YYZ on 21st for 7pm Departure.
Can also guest one as well.

PM Me.

Last edited by Jumper Jack; Feb 6, 2016 at 11:59 pm
Old Feb 3, 2016, 10:52 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
I have a few passes expiring end Feb 2016. At YVR dom on 05th night around 9pm for the red eye. Otherwise can mail it and am based in GTA.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 8:23 am

Programs: AC*S100K SPG Gold
<<CLAIMED>> Three passes expiring Feb 29 16 to a good home. PM me and I will mail them. <<CLAIMED>>
(Are they really only good for domestic and transborder lounges these days? )

Last edited by Hussar; Feb 8, 2016 at 9:35 am
Old Feb 6, 2016, 11:04 pm

Programs: AC*E
Originally Posted by FlyingScaresMe
*GONE* 5 MLL domestic and transborder passes (expires Feb 29, 2016) up for grabs. PM me.
I'm in Toronto. Let me know if you're SPG member and planning on staying at SPG properties as well, I have some complimentary breakfast coupons that I don't plan on using.
Welcome to FT and what a nice way to introduce yourself in your first posts!! ^
Old Feb 6, 2016, 11:10 pm

Programs: AC*E
Originally Posted by Steven767
Steven767 has three MLL passes expiring February 29, 2016 to give away. Valid for MLL domestic and transborder lounges. Am willing to mail them if you write me a PM to state where you are going and how the pass will be useful. Please include your postal address.

Happy New Year 2016
For a rare poster, it's kind of you to offer something each year this time of year since you joined. ^
Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:57 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
OFFERS:

1. Guest entry to YYZ International MLL Feb 11, approx 08:00.
Send PM if in need.

2. I also have a few passes that expire Feb 29.

I will be checking in @ whatever SE thing they've got going, YYZ T1 Feb 11, approx 07:30. If you are at YYZ and would like to pick them up in person, please PM.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:06 pm

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Platinum
I have a few passes that will be expiring as well - I'll be at YYZ transborder lounge on 2/10 from approx 10-11:30. PM me if you can pick them up in person. Can also guest into the lounge at that time.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 10:55 am

My brothers and their friend (3 people total) are flying to the LA this weekend. They dont fly very often (this will be my brothers 2nd flight ever). If anybody has spare passes, it would be appreciated. They dont know what a lounge is. I realize 3 may not be possible, but I figirued I would give it a shot. Just trying to make their trip better.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 1:05 pm

Programs: AC SE, Marriott LT PE, NEXUS/GE
I have some MLL lounge passes left that expiry at the end of the month that I don't mind passing on to someone who can use them.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 2:22 pm

Programs: NEXUS GE, TSA-Pre, AC E50K
I don't have anymore lounge passes left for the year. :/

But I do have 2 AC boutique $20 and 500 bonus aeroplan miles when you spend $100 or more that expire Feb 29th, 2016.

I'm located in NYC - PM me and I'll mail them or perhaps fedex depending on time.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 2:32 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
I have one and possibly another (won't know exactly how many until the weekend) Domestic/Transborder MLL pass left expiring Feb 29 if anyone wants it/them. I can mail from the GTA (YYZ for the unaware!!) please PM me if interested
Old Feb 8, 2016, 3:06 pm

Hi

I am not sure if this is the correct approach. We are a family of three travelling to Honolulu on Feb 15th and have a long layover and were hoping someone has MLL passes for the Van Airport that they are not using. Would love to either get them for nothing ( but lots of appreciation) or for a small fee.

Thank in you advance.

Alaudin
Old Feb 8, 2016, 3:09 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by Alaudin
Hi

I am not sure if this is the correct approach. We are a family of three travelling to Honolulu on Feb 15th and have a long layover and were hoping someone has MLL passes for the Van Airport that they are not using. Would love to either get them for nothing ( but lots of appreciation) or for a small fee.

Thank in you advance.

Alaudin
I have one if you are willing to pick up at UBC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.