Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: asovse1
Suggested format for a wiki containing a quick summary of what's available and when at the various MLLs...

Summary of Meal Offerings and Times at MLLs

YYZ Domestic
Breakfast: 05:15 AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018) oatmeal, yogurts, scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, bread, jam etc. As of Nov/Dec 2018: the usual oatmeal yogurt, bread, bananas, sometimes watermelon, cheese omelette, some sort of meat (e.g. sausage), some sort of roasted potato (from frozen)
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; 2 soups, small salad/vegetable offering (e.g. potato salad, kale and cranberry salad, edamame beans), margarita pizza (starting at 11:30), cookies, fruit
Dinner: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa, cookies, soups. PHOTOS
Alcohol available: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM/AM

YYZ Transborder
Breakfast: x:xx AM - y:yy AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: x:xx AM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Outside meal times: quick description of food offerings

YYZ International
Breakfast: x:xx AM - y:yy AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: x:xx AM - y:yy PM; See this post for photos https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30073984-post2600.html Note that the last photos posted for this MLL were Aug 2018

YVR Domestic
Breakfast: 07:00 AM - 9:30 AM; (as of July 2018), sausages, scrambled eggs, potato cakes, oatmeal, yogurts, bananas, bread, jam etc
Lunch: 11:00 AM - 2:00?? PM; pizza (limited time, usually replenished no more than twice), salads (chips are pulled) ended ~2pm today, but seems abnormal -eb 2018Jun20
Dinner:6:00 PM - 6:45 PM; macaron with crushed tomato sauce, sprinkled lightly with shredded white cheese and a few basil leaves
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa of hummus (not both at same time), cookies; pretzels from 3:00 PM until 4:30 PM
Alcohol available: 11:00 AM - at least 10:00 PM

YVR Transborder
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - ??:?? AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings

YVR International
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018), oatmeal, scrambled eggs, cantaloupe, croissant/danish. PHOTOS and more PHOTOS
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; similar to YUL international, salads, veggies, hot pasta dish
Outside meal times: PHOTOS from pre-late night departures

YUL Domestic
Breakfast: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Alcohol available: ??:?? - y:yy PM/AM

YUL Transborder
Dinner: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings. PHOTOS of pasta

YUL International
Lunch: 11:15 AM - y:yy PM; pizza, 3 different salads, raw veggies plus around 11:30, chef was making pasta with garlic and shrimp
Outside meal times: tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, cookies, fruit salad, other salads, soups. PHOTOS

YYC
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - ??:?? AM; muffins, fruit, yogurt, toast (with various spreads)
Lunch: ~11:30 AM - 1:30 PM; pizza, soup, chilli; Mon beef roast + sides
Dinner: ~4:30 PM - 6:30 PM; skillit, veggies, rice, Chilli, soup
Outside meal times: ???

LAX
Breakfast: 05:15 AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018) oatmeal, cold hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bread, jam etc
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; 2 soups, small salad/vegetable offering (potato salad, kale and cranberry salad, edamame beans), nachos, salsa, sour cream, cookies, fruit
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa, cookies, soups.
Alcohol available: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM

etc...
Print Wikipost

AC lounge food

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2014, 10:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by LittleYHZ
You mean where the Sake vats are? Im disappointed I missed it. I did quite like the ANA lounge in NRT. I probably ate 500 meatballs and took a 30 minute shower...

I pretty much had the whole place to myself... I was flying UA and everyone else was crammed into the UA lounge like sardines. It was next to the gate, I went there for 5 minutes before boarding... I couldn't help but wonder why they weren't in the ANA lounge.
No. The noodle bar is on that raised dining area platform (on the way to the showers), with that little cubby hole. It's the first place my wife runs to when arriving at NRT. The sake bar is at the opposite end of the lounge.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 11:01 am

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by The Lev
I'm addicted to the ones in the LH lounges in Germany. Yum.
+1 ^
Old Dec 15, 2014, 11:11 am

Programs: *$ Green
Originally Posted by The Lev
Yes.
Thank you sir.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 11:26 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
Moar pictures please.

Also, is that the lounge AC J pax use in HND?

Yes
Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
The "modified" (different caterer, or caterer changing it up?) cheese and beef ravioli offering in the YYZ int'l MLL are absolutely disgusting.

Soggy. Bland. Disgusting.

I very much liked the previous version of these (larger ravioli size as well).
Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:20 pm

Programs: AC Elite 50K
Originally Posted by Allvest
No. The noodle bar is on that raised dining area platform (on the way to the showers), with that little cubby hole. It's the first place my wife runs to when arriving at NRT. The sake bar is at the opposite end of the lounge.
Oh Ill have to check it out next time. Ill probably be here a half dozen times in the next year or so.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by LittleYHZ
Oh Ill have to check it out next time. Ill probably be here a half dozen times in the next year or so.
These are the best lounges, I run to the cubby hole as well to get my noodles, served with kindness and love.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 6:17 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
The "modified" (different caterer, or caterer changing it up?) cheese and beef ravioli offering in the YYZ int'l MLL are absolutely disgusting.

Soggy. Bland. Disgusting.

I very much liked the previous version of these (larger ravioli size as well).
Mr. Nomad,

I know you fly a heck of a lot, why not just grab the right PP membership or grab the Plat AMEX to use the PP lounges? eg much better food. I mean, with that and priority taxi/limo, 15% off T1 parking and much more, you'd make it back in a heartbeat. Anyways, I fly a fraction of what you do and I still find tremendous value by going into the PP lounges instead of MLL's. Even domestically, it saves me the time to go up/down the elevator as I can take the escalator down from the PP lounge to the gates. I value even that time saved, and you'd save what I do times a million

Anyways, just an innocent suggestion!
Old Dec 18, 2014, 6:32 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Mr. Nomad,

I know you fly a heck of a lot, why not just grab the right PP membership or grab the Plat AMEX to use the PP lounges? eg much better food. I mean, with that and priority taxi/limo, 15% off T1 parking and much more, you'd make it back in a heartbeat. Anyways, I fly a fraction of what you do and I still find tremendous value by going into the PP lounges instead of MLL's. Even domestically, it saves me the time to go up/down the elevator as I can take the escalator down from the PP lounge to the gates. I value even that time saved, and you'd save what I do times a million

Anyways, just an innocent suggestion!
SAP. Once you fly A LOT, you'll be looking for staircases to take.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 7:38 am

Programs: AC SEMM
Poor, starving, university student, teenage son loves YHZ MLL. I give him all my passes for when he flies home. Monday he snaffled the entire plate of sandwiches as they were removing them to throw them away. Hey - free food is free food - and the booze is free too!! What more could a student want?

Uh oh - I guess he is cheapening the product
Old Dec 18, 2014, 9:29 am

Was in the Calgary MLL last night, felt like I was begging for scraps... The bartenders were busy chatting up a couple of pretty ladies, the rest of us schmugs can stand in line forever for a drink, they didnt care. Food wise, that bean dip, at least that what I thought it was was totally disgusting. Both soups were "out", the salads were "out" as well. I only had 20 min. in there so I don't know if they refilled it or not later, but I am really not liking the direction of where MLLs are heading.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 5:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Please note that a number of posts have been deleted due to unhelpful and unnecessary personal invective. While it the season to give it's goodwill and not snark that should be given so please refrain from personal comments.

tcook052
AC forum moderator

Last edited by tcook052; Dec 18, 2014 at 7:07 pm
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:27 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by Qster
Was in the Calgary MLL last night, felt like I was begging for scraps... The bartenders were busy chatting up a couple of pretty ladies, the rest of us schmugs can stand in line forever for a drink, they didnt care. Food wise, that bean dip, at least that what I thought it was was totally disgusting. Both soups were "out", the salads were "out" as well. I only had 20 min. in there so I don't know if they refilled it or not later, but I am really not liking the direction of where MLLs are heading.

I have found that the YYC MLL appears "beaten" up since they opened with the bar service. Sure the folks going to YMM can no longer chug back a 26er or wrap their lips around the beer tap for a good fill up, like pumping gas into your car. Still under construction so its still crowded the food is so picked over, long lines for a glass or drinks. It remains a very busy lounge with limited seating.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:26 pm

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
Here are a few more pics of the NH Lounge in HND.

A copy of the Noodle Bar "menu"

I absolutely love these chocolates

Unfortunately, so does everyone else. That empty tray on the left is where it "should" be

A few more pics of the food spread in the NH lounge. Not really that great of a selection, IMO. And, although it was around 08:20, plenty of booze was available, if you wanted it.

Old Dec 19, 2014, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
I have found that the YYC MLL appears "beaten" up since they opened with the bar service. Sure the folks going to YMM can no longer chug back a 26er or wrap their lips around the beer tap for a good fill up, like pumping gas into your car. Still under construction so its still crowded the food is so picked over, long lines for a glass or drinks. It remains a very busy lounge with limited seating.
The sad part was, I was on a 7:00pm flight, the lounge was practically empty on one side, may be 5 of us on the larger side and about 10 people on the bar side. If the two bartenders plus attendants can't handle 15 people, they have no hope when it is full.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.