Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: asovse1
Suggested format for a wiki containing a quick summary of what's available and when at the various MLLs...

Summary of Meal Offerings and Times at MLLs

YYZ Domestic
Breakfast: 05:15 AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018) oatmeal, yogurts, scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, bread, jam etc. As of Nov/Dec 2018: the usual oatmeal yogurt, bread, bananas, sometimes watermelon, cheese omelette, some sort of meat (e.g. sausage), some sort of roasted potato (from frozen)
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; 2 soups, small salad/vegetable offering (e.g. potato salad, kale and cranberry salad, edamame beans), margarita pizza (starting at 11:30), cookies, fruit
Dinner: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa, cookies, soups. PHOTOS
Alcohol available: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM/AM

YYZ Transborder
Breakfast: x:xx AM - y:yy AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: x:xx AM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Outside meal times: quick description of food offerings

YYZ International
Breakfast: x:xx AM - y:yy AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: x:xx AM - y:yy PM; See this post for photos https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30073984-post2600.html Note that the last photos posted for this MLL were Aug 2018

YVR Domestic
Breakfast: 07:00 AM - 9:30 AM; (as of July 2018), sausages, scrambled eggs, potato cakes, oatmeal, yogurts, bananas, bread, jam etc
Lunch: 11:00 AM - 2:00?? PM; pizza (limited time, usually replenished no more than twice), salads (chips are pulled) ended ~2pm today, but seems abnormal -eb 2018Jun20
Dinner:6:00 PM - 6:45 PM; macaron with crushed tomato sauce, sprinkled lightly with shredded white cheese and a few basil leaves
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa of hummus (not both at same time), cookies; pretzels from 3:00 PM until 4:30 PM
Alcohol available: 11:00 AM - at least 10:00 PM

YVR Transborder
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - ??:?? AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings

YVR International
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018), oatmeal, scrambled eggs, cantaloupe, croissant/danish. PHOTOS and more PHOTOS
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; similar to YUL international, salads, veggies, hot pasta dish
Outside meal times: PHOTOS from pre-late night departures

YUL Domestic
Breakfast: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Alcohol available: ??:?? - y:yy PM/AM

YUL Transborder
Dinner: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings. PHOTOS of pasta

YUL International
Lunch: 11:15 AM - y:yy PM; pizza, 3 different salads, raw veggies plus around 11:30, chef was making pasta with garlic and shrimp
Outside meal times: tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, cookies, fruit salad, other salads, soups. PHOTOS

YYC
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - ??:?? AM; muffins, fruit, yogurt, toast (with various spreads)
Lunch: ~11:30 AM - 1:30 PM; pizza, soup, chilli; Mon beef roast + sides
Dinner: ~4:30 PM - 6:30 PM; skillit, veggies, rice, Chilli, soup
Outside meal times: ???

LAX
Breakfast: 05:15 AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018) oatmeal, cold hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bread, jam etc
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; 2 soups, small salad/vegetable offering (potato salad, kale and cranberry salad, edamame beans), nachos, salsa, sour cream, cookies, fruit
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa, cookies, soups.
Alcohol available: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM

etc...
Print Wikipost

AC lounge food

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by 24left
At the YYZ International MLL

It was a nice treat. I would also prefer the plain chocolate without the nuts. Still, yum.

Where is this H-D fridge? I saw someone eating an H-D there the other day and assumed they had bought it outside while I was seething with jealousy. Obviously I was being somewhat blind.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 9:58 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Geoflying
Where is this H-D fridge? I saw someone eating an H-D there the other day and assumed they had bought it outside while I was seething with jealousy. Obviously I was being somewhat blind.
Sorry, I just noticed when you quoted me that I had the wrong airport in my post.

The HD mini-fridge was in the YVR International the other day, in the seating are in the back where the drinks and cookies are.

This is a photo of the seating area before the HD fridge was there. It is at the back where you see the metal table.

Attached Images  

Last edited by 24left; Jul 27, 2017 at 10:12 am
Old Aug 1, 2017, 11:35 am
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by billbarilko
just surprising that in the showcase terminal, in AC's largest market, that the MLL is as bad as it is. Food is weak, drinks are weak, no champagne in what serves as its biz and FC lounge? quite dirty and terribly crowded. Quite surprising that you AC fans stick this out...I am overhearing my neighbours complaining here as I type. But I guess they have many of you with travel patterns etc...hopefully the product improves once on the plane...TBD.
if it's of any consolation they have sparkling self pour in fra, although lh lounges (particularly Z) are far better. and in lhr their chintzy bartender pours it, although next door (and same kitchen) the united club is just way better and with some higher end swill.

also i dunno if anyone is an "ac fan". the nicest liquor they have in their lounges is a rye. i saw a homeless dude in atlanta drinking the same cognac they have in all lounges, and i don't mean any disrespect to the homeless guy.

but hey, bland mac n cheese and weird asian fajitas y'know. the mll perfectly epitomizes canadian culinary mediocrity.
Old Aug 1, 2017, 3:13 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Looks like Vanilla Almond is the current flavour of choice at all MLLs equipped with the freezers.
Saturday AM, the YYZ Intl HD freezer was spun around to prevent anyone. Ok, ALMOST anyone, from retrieving the ice cream during bread & oatmeal hours. They were delicious.

I felt oddly out of place, sitting in a MLL, and eating something that clearly had to cost AC at least a full dollar per portion.
Old Aug 1, 2017, 3:19 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
I was in the YYZ INTL MLL a few Sunday evenings ago and the H-D freezer was located against the far wall of the buffet area (just outside the computer stations).

I liked the offerings: Tex-Mex mac n' cheese, H-D, stir fried chicken, another pasta offering that I can't recall, and enough steamed veggies, to name a few. I didn't have to eat on my TATL red-eye, as a result.
Old Aug 1, 2017, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by expert7700
Saturday AM, the YYZ Intl HD freezer was spun around to prevent anyone. Ok, ALMOST anyone, from retrieving the ice cream during bread & oatmeal hours. They were delicious.

I felt oddly out of place, sitting in a MLL, and eating something that clearly had to cost AC at least a full dollar per portion.
How dare you! The high horse constables will now admonish you.

Arrest this poster!
Old Aug 1, 2017, 6:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by expert7700
Saturday AM, the YYZ Intl HD freezer was spun around to prevent anyone. .
Honest to whoever you worship that I'm not joking, I had to do a double take. I was wondering how a freezer could be Rouged.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 10:28 pm

Programs: Yes, I belong.
Quick question: are paper plates and plastic cutlery the new norm in lounges or is this a "quiet Saturday night in summer" sort of thing?
Old Aug 5, 2017, 11:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by YEGcg
Quick question: are paper plates and plastic cutlery the new norm in lounges or is this a "quiet Saturday night in summer" sort of thing?
If you are referring to YEG, it's because the entire kitchen is going under renovations so they can't wash anything, hence all the cutlery. Other than that, paper plates and plastic cups and utensils is not the "norm" for any MLL.

Last edited by tcook052; Aug 6, 2017 at 7:25 am Reason: content after post move
Old Aug 6, 2017, 11:10 am

Programs: Yes, I belong.
Thanks! My sister and brother-in-law were in the YEG lounge for the first time last night and sent me some pics (they were excited nonetheless)
Old Aug 14, 2017, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

New Häagen-Dazs flavours!

In addition to Vanilla Almond, there is now

Vanilla Milk
Irish Cream
Salted Caramel

Nomnomnomnomnom
Old Aug 14, 2017, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by yyznomad
In addition to Vanilla Almond, there is now

Vanilla Milk
Irish Cream
Salted Caramel

Nomnomnomnomnom
That's a nice improvement!^
Old Aug 14, 2017, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jasper2009
That's a nice improvement!^
*burp*

I now have a a 2MMuffintop food baby.

The grilled chicken panini was delicious too!
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:15 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Never thought I'd say this but the UA lounge at ORD B gates was better than the MLL for food offerings. Not that the UA lounge was great but they had mashed potatoes, meatballs, chowder, cold cuts and cheese. Clean lounge with lots of space but it was a Sat. AC TB lounge had almost nothing edible. AC liquor is still better compared to the free UA liquor.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 9:55 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by vernonc
Never thought I'd say this but the UA lounge at ORD B gates was better than the MLL for food offerings. Not that the UA lounge was great but they had mashed potatoes, meatballs, chowder, cold cuts and cheese. Clean lounge with lots of space but it was a Sat. AC TB lounge had almost nothing edible. AC liquor is still better compared to the free UA liquor.
UA tests out hot food offerings at the ORD lounge. None of the other UA lounges have any sort of hot food.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.