Wiki Posts
Search

MHD -remind me please

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2002, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite
MHD -remind me please

Several years ago there was a lot of talk about Mexican Hat Dance (MHD) trips to bulk up points at the end of the year. I never needed it, so ignored it mostly.

Now, I'm coming off maternity leave and find I am way far away from Elite or SE for next year for the first time in years, and am panicking!

If you have detailed instructions, that would help. Like I said, I travelled so much before I was looking at ways of minimizing connections, not increasing them, so never really looked into it before.

Thanks!

Leslie
Old Sep 2, 2002, 7:11 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

The MHD doesn't exist anymore. You'll need to look at other alternatives for miles (such as SIN runs...).
Old Sep 2, 2002, 8:11 pm

Details of the demise of the MHD can be seen at Airlines knock sombreros off high-flying Mexican Hat Dancers.
Old Sep 2, 2002, 8:56 pm

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by lesliep:

Now, I'm coming off maternity leave and find I am way far away from Elite or SE for next year for the first time in years, and am panicking!

Leslie
</font>
Out of curiousity, why the panick? What benefits are you after? You're aware there have been some changes?

1D

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.