Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Hi everyone.... have missed you all...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2002, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Finally had a few mins to pop online tonight... and a quick read of the topics...

not good news Biggles about UK fares... yikes...

not sure when I will be back online again... but did want to say hi tonight.... a special hi to my friend Empress.... smile...
Old Aug 5, 2002, 8:36 am
Company Representative - Air Canada

Glad to see you're still around. Hopefully your mom will get well soon and you'll join us once again. Take Care!
Old Aug 5, 2002, 8:53 am

Good to have you back. The last we heard from you was during the World Cup. Thought you had been arrested as a "Soccer Hooligan"

Biggles.
Old Aug 5, 2002, 10:51 am
Original Poster

thanks Empress...seem to be living at the hospital...plus trying to keep a house running... by bed time I am usually totally shattered ... mom is lingering on still..it is an awful way to see a loved one go...

hugssssssss Biggles you have a wonderful memory...yes it was the England game on the Friday, that I was flying back from LHR after my 55,555 mileage run ...unfortunately England lost that morning....even with all my encouragement...smile..

Guess lots of you folks are now planning sing mileage runs for the Fall? smile....

take care everyone... still think of you all often... will try hard to read the boards when I can....
Old Aug 5, 2002, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I spent more than two months back and forth to the hospital in my dad's final year. Hang in there. You are in my thoughts.
Old Aug 5, 2002, 6:15 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by airbus320:

I spent more than two months back and forth to the hospital in my dad's final year. Hang in there. You are in my thoughts.</font>
---

Yes, I too have been through this, so I empathize and also, obviosly, wish the very best for you and your family!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.