Search

US departure bartender(s) MLL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2002, 11:08 am

No more Arch ???

Oh my...what is the world coming too.!
Old Aug 2, 2002, 8:01 pm
msn

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AC*SE:
I wouldn't swear to it, but I am pretty sure all of the MLL support staff are employees of a contractor. That's why they don't wear AC uniforms.

I would be willing to wager that AC hires CARA to run the food/bev/cleaning operations of the lounges, and this is CARA's way of trying to cut 'shrinkage.'
</font>
I would think it is Sodexho, the French outfit, if memory serves me right - I saw a maintenance schedule with their logo on it at the International MLL in Toronto last month.

[This message has been edited by msn (edited 08-07-2002).]
Old Aug 3, 2002, 5:15 am
At Large

The following thread is from today's NYT and is an interesting article about Airport lounges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/30/bu...0CLUB.html?8td
Old Aug 3, 2002, 10:34 am

I figure if I am headed out on an AC flight, I am within my rights to just grab a can of coke and drink it on the way, I mean I'd be getting the same can of coke on the flight!
Old Aug 3, 2002, 10:47 am

Programs: AC LT E50K; AC*MM; SPG LT Gold
msn: The way the system should work in T1 is that if you are transferring from a domestic to Int'l flight, you can walk through to the Int'l side if you have your BP. Then you can access the MLL from airside. If you're coming from checkin, then you have to go through security downstairs. Alternatively, you can take the landside elevator to the MLL where they also have a security area (it's opposite the airside elevator but outside the MLL itself). When you're leaving for Int'l you have to show your BP to take the airside elevator, otherwise you have to go out into the main terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.