Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Give me back my MLL access

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2002, 11:25 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Andrew Webber:
For AA, it is (or was, in 2000) U$50 for the day, good for as many lounges as you could get into that day. It could also be used as a credit towards the U$400 annual lounge fee.</font>
That's right.

US charges USD$35 for a one-time pass, or USD$50 for unlimited day pass. Both of which can be applied towards a membership.

I don't think this $20 guest fee policy affects many, considering that spouses/family members are still allowed to accompany members free of charge.
Old Feb 1, 2002, 11:26 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by After Burner:
Maybe you could arrange this for me. No tickets have been purchased yet.</font>
Could I come along as well? And perhaps throw in some Broadway tickets while you're at it?
Old Aug 2, 2002, 9:14 am
ALW

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I'm hardly going to object to reimbursing them if they spend an additional $20 or $40 to get in the lounge.

Not all owner/manager/comptroller/beancounter types are as generous as you are.</font>
Brancatelli has an interesting take on this in this week's www.zyworld.com/brancatelli/branc.htm (it's a topic, and a point, that he's made many times before).

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Priority Pass ... even the unlimited $295/yr plan still costs $24 per guest.</font>
I noticed Priority Pass is now U$399 for the unlimited-use plan (still $24 per guest, still $99/yr + $24/visit for the other plan).

www.prioritypass.com is redesigned and has a new lounge-finder but it still won't tell you more than the airport, which makes no sense as a sales tool. For instance they tell you there's a lounge at YYZ. Not which lounge, not even which terminal. And for LHR, they say there are 7 lounges but no more info than that! I suppose they only want to identify the exact lounge(s) to people interested enough to contact them.

andrew

[This message has been edited by Andrew Webber (edited 08-02-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.