Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada announces new codeshare agreement with Air Dolomiti

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada announces new codeshare agreement with Air Dolomiti

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2019, 2:43 pm

Love the sense of humour here, guys. Keep it up!!
Old Feb 1, 2020, 6:54 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Have you guys who got credit for Air Dolomiti flights only been flying them when they were LH codeshares? Or have any of these been booked as EN flight numbers? @Bohemian1 @WaytoomuchEurope
Old Feb 1, 2020, 7:18 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
I checked and mine were as LH code shares and credited.
Adam Smith likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2020, 7:39 pm

Programs: AC SE
When are they going on strike?
Old Feb 1, 2020, 9:24 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Have you guys who got credit for Air Dolomiti flights only been flying them when they were LH codeshares? Or have any of these been booked as EN flight numbers? @Bohemian1 @WaytoomuchEurope
Have flown them as either but don't get credit for EN it seems. Doing a booking in the next couple of weeks, will track it close for you.
Adam Smith likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2020, 1:53 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by caziz
When are they going on strike?
Where have you heard or read that Air Dolomiti was going on strike?

LH mainline was about to go on strike but that has been called off and their actions were entirely independent from Air Dolomiti's operations.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 6:12 am

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
Aeroplan Partnership with Air Dolomiti

in the past we have been able to book there flights via Lufthansa stock and still earn miles but looks like there now a partner and will be bookable direct with Air Canada
"As part of the new partnership, Aeroplan members are also able to accrue miles by attaching their frequent flyer number to any paid fares on Air Dolomiti. Aeroplan members will also be eligible to earn Status Qualifying Miles, Segments, and Dollars on Air Dolomiti flights ticketed by Air Canada"

https://princeoftravel.com/blog/aero...-air-dolomiti/
Old Mar 30, 2021, 7:52 am

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Aselwyn
in the past we have been able to book there flights via Lufthansa stock and still earn miles but looks like there now a partner and will be bookable direct with Air Canada

[...]

https://princeoftravel.com/blog/aero...-air-dolomiti/
@Aselwyn, the link doesn't work. I don't see anything on the PoT site. Did he break an embargo and have to take it down, or did you post the wrong link or something?
Old Mar 30, 2021, 8:01 am

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
@Aselwyn, the link doesn't work. I don't see anything on the PoT site. Did he break an embargo and have to take it down, or did you post the wrong link or something?
i suspect it broke embargo i still have it open in a tab but it 404's *edit* looks like its live again as of 10AM

https://onemileatatime.com/air-canad...-air-dolomiti/ another article went live at 10am
Adam Smith likes this.

Last edited by Aselwyn; Mar 30, 2021 at 8:04 am Reason: new info
Old Mar 30, 2021, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Aselwyn
i suspect it broke embargo i still have it open in a tab but it 404's *edit* looks like its live again as of 10AM

https://onemileatatime.com/air-canad...-air-dolomiti/ another article went live at 10am
Good news then, especially as EN looks like it might increasingly be taking over a bunch of Italy flying from LH. Looking at the route map in the article, they have a lot more routes than the last time I looked.
Aselwyn likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 11:17 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
I was really hoping that new partner announcement was going to be Qatar, but this is good too...
Old Mar 30, 2021, 12:45 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
I like EN - decent planes, decent routes. So, for me this is good news.
Aselwyn likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.