Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Has Flex to Asia become less ridiculous ...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2013, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K

... or has Tango just become more expensive?

Search several dates over the next few months for SIN-YVR or HKG-YVR trips the difference between Flex and Tango is often ~$200, compared to ~$1,000 a few months ago. Is it possible AC actually listened to the many rants on this forum?

RT ticket is coming out ~$2,500 though, vs $1,200 - $1,500 the past couple of years, so more likely Tango has just gone up.
Old May 13, 2013, 5:47 am

Flex is still ridiculous. I was looking for tickets this summer, and Flex was twice Tango. On the return, Flex only and no Tango. For some reason, the return alone was 2k.
Old May 13, 2013, 10:10 am

Programs: AC - E50, CX - G, Accor Plat, SPG Gold
As it is peak travel season and close in travel dates, the lowest fare buckets will not have been opened or are full so you are getting a relatively high T fare rather than a cheaper T+ fare.
Old May 13, 2013, 1:28 pm

Flex fares have stayed at the same ridiculous level, and I noticed that Tango fares have gone up for summer travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.