Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Could learn from this

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2013, 7:38 am

Programs: Aeroplan - E75, Delta Sky Miles - Silver, HHonors - Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by lostinthewash
Some excellent employees do care.
The airline, and many not-so-excellent employees don't give a hoot.
Depends on who you get on any given day.
This is where the Customer Experience difference lies. The key is getting rid of those who don't toe the line. That is where AC drops the ball. If they got rid of the dead weight, whiny, lazy people, they would be able to bear the IT failures, enhancements, etc because their customers would know that the people care. But when it seems like only 1 in 3 cares, I want other perks - it is likely a higher percentage that care, but the bad ones are very bad...
Old Mar 9, 2013, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by canadatosiberia
This is where the Customer Experience difference lies. The key is getting rid of those who don't toe the line. That is where AC drops the ball. If they got rid of the dead weight, whiny, lazy people, they would be able to bear the IT failures, enhancements, etc because their customers would know that the people care. But when it seems like only 1 in 3 cares, I want other perks - it is likely a higher percentage that care, but the bad ones are very bad...
I am unsure from your post if you are talking about getting rid of customers or people who work for AC
Old Mar 9, 2013, 11:26 am

Programs: Aeroplan - E75, Delta Sky Miles - Silver, HHonors - Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by todare
I am unsure from your post if you are talking about getting rid of customers or people who work for AC
Could probably use a cull on both...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.