Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Ansett...?..Do we still earn Q Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2001, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Since the demise and rebirth of Ansett does anyone know if we still can collect Q miles for travel.
Old Dec 19, 2001, 4:47 am

You earn nothing.. You still can access the lounge, but there's nothing there, really.
Old Dec 19, 2001, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ansett is reborn? I missed this one.
Old Dec 19, 2001, 11:43 am

Bares bone is least of it.

From the Ansett Web site:
http://www.ansett.com.au

eg:
Have Ansett Golden Wing Club Lounges reopened?

Answer
Ansett has reopened Golden Wing lounges to provide limited lounge services to its Golden Wing Club members in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. However, the full Golden Wing Lounge product will not be provided at this time.

The move is in response to feedback from meetings with more than 65 key corporate clients around the country and aims to provide a scaled down version of the services formerly provided in Golden Wing Clubs.

Private meeting rooms can be booked and flight check-ins can be made at the reception of each lounge for those passengers not carrying check-in luggage. PCs will be available for word processing at selected ports but at this point in time no internet access is available. Vending machines will be provided offering snacks and beverages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.