Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrades on UA codeshare AC metal

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2001, 3:22 pm

I am on the Noon flight from Atlanta to Toronto - fare class is B. A bargain price of $1809 Canadian! I had no problems on the way down here and I don't think there will be any going back tomorrow. There are all of two people in Bizo.

One other thing that the AC person said that I would only be eligible for a "involuntary uprade" should economy be full.

Just looking forward to a few drinks and some good music on channel 6. Let the weekend begin!
Old Nov 22, 2001, 3:26 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Oh yeah, you'll be fine with that bargain fare you paid...
Old Nov 22, 2001, 3:31 pm

A real bargain indeed. But I had a lovely Danish served to me so all is worth it.
Old Nov 22, 2001, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

DavidRobertCollins99: How are the UA/AC agents in recognizing this rule of upgrading on UA codeshare flight operated by AC? (Provided that the fare is equivalent to upgradeable on AC)
Old Nov 22, 2001, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Just checked my voicemail, apparantly SE desk reservation department also called me today trying to explain to me about this whole upgrading on UA codeshare AC metal thing and they also looked up fares for my travel dates. They also told me if I found a lower fare on UA, they will match it. I am really really impressed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.